From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

JKbrick

Yeah, going straight to the top and then some. :rock:

View attachment 334144

Actually, we haven't but more because we haven't had time to think about it. I have a feeling it'll just come when it comes. :crazyeyes:

As far as wheel colors go, not 100% sure but we'll definitely be keeping the rings silver in color. Maybe a custom bronze or something like that, just to change things up. :crazyeyes:

I’m partial to orange with white but Ric, 19yj94, is doing bronze accents on white and it looks fantastic. I vote the name to be Joe Dirt since everyone says they look like a Jeep with a mullet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Wow! Lots of folks say they’re “busy, busy” but you guys are BUSY, BUSY!! This will be an exciting and educational full on thrash.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Can’t wait to see it! Curious how accurate the forward camera will be with the lift and tires on. You know if the tracks are adjustable?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But this one goes to eleven. [emoji23][emoji23]

Talk about ripping the band aid off. The tires still have the nubbies on em. lol Can’t wait to see it.

:cheesy: I like how you put that :D

Yowza!...can't wait to see it finished (at least enough for the JLX/JTX)...to quote Joe Bonamassa, "all knobs all the way to the right"...

You know it :rock:

I’m partial to orange with white but Ric, 19yj94, is doing bronze accents on white and it looks fantastic. I vote the name to be Joe Dirt since everyone says they look like a Jeep with a mullet

:cheesy: :cheesy: Okay, that's funny.

Wow! Lots of folks say they’re “busy, busy” but you guys are BUSY, BUSY!! This will be an exciting and educational full on thrash.

I won't lie, it's been rough. Been burning a LOT of the midnight oil lately and with no end in sight. :crazyeyes:

Can’t wait to see it! Curious how accurate the forward camera will be with the lift and tires on. You know if the tracks are adjustable?

Honestly, I don't know and will be interested in seeing this as well.

Now I know why They need that tent

:cheesy:

Awesome! Can’t wait to follow this!!! I might have missed it, but did your gladiator ever get a name?

As a matter of fact, no. We've been so busy, we just haven't given it much thought. Hoping it comes to us sooner than later. Lots of great suggestions came our way, just gotta figure out which one is the right fit :yup:

jesse3638

Hooked
So exciting and I can't wait to see what the build looks like when finished. No matter how much I look at them I still don't like them stock at all. At a minimum they need a lift and 37's can't wait to see it when its finished.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Looking forward to seeing how your gladiator grows over the years. Since your going straight to 40’s is this a platform that you would consider larger tires on in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So exciting and I can't wait to see what the build looks like when finished. No matter how much I look at them I still don't like them stock at all. At a minimum they need a lift and 37's can't wait to see it when its finished.

Honestly, I still can't stand them in a Sport or Overland but the Rubicon with its bigger tires and slightly taller stance... I kinda like it now. But, like you, it still could use at least 37's to be a real looker. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing how your gladiator grows over the years. Since your going straight to 40’s is this a platform that you would consider larger tires on in the future?

For anyone who plans on wheeling their Gladiator, I would say 37's are a bare minimum. I think 40's are a perfect size but I'm sure there will be plenty of people running 42's.

WJCO

Meme King
No matter how much I look at them I still don't like them stock at all.

Honestly, I still can't stand them in a Sport or Overland but the Rubicon with its bigger tires and slightly taller stance... I kinda like it now.

You just have to add the poser package to make a Sport or Overland look better. Comes with a sticker and larger tires and you're good to go.

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You just have to add the poser package to make a Sport or Overland look better. Comes with a sticker and larger tires and you're good to go.

LOL - with a little help, they definitely look better but bone stock and right off the show room floor, they really look funny to me. :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
You ain’t fucking around and testing with this one. Ha ha. This is gonna be badass. Can’t wait to see the evolution!!

Top Bottom