From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. So looking forward to getting these installed!!

As far as names go, nope, still haven't give this thing a name. Truth be told, I'm not even sure why. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love the wheel color choice. You should jump to 42s given the length of a JT.

Can't say I've ever been a fan of 42's. As it is, I can barely manage 40's by myself and it's pretty important to me that I can work on stuff myself. But, you never know - we're just getting started and time and experience has a way of changing the way I think :crazyeyes:

Ddays

Hooked
Have to say, even though I'm a huge fan of the machined look, those came out pretty badass! Remember when Machetes first came out and Mel ran them anodized gold? Man, that looked badass too. Can't wait to see this monster with the 40's

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Spent some time today getting our Gladiator ready for big things to come. First and foremost, I added a couple of stickers that reflect where we'll be taking it. :cool:

20190911200224-caeceb9a-me.jpg

20190911200241-247d0875-me.jpg

Second, we picked up our new KMC Machetes from powder coat and this is what they look like now :thumb:

20190911200252-c8817918-me.jpg

20190911200257-f5d3bdb7-me.jpg

Can't wait to get these mounted up on a set of 40" Trail Grapplers :cool:

No more Coopers? I figured your last two sets of Nittos were just by happenstance

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So glad you're all digging the bronze :cool:

Well now that we’ve seen those wheels, I’ll add “Gold Digger” to the list.

LOL - well, they're technically bronze so maybe "Bronze Digger"? :crazyeyes:

Wheels look awesome!! Can't wait to see what else is in store!

You and me both! :D

Looking great guys! After seeing how the wheels turned out first hand... damn sexy. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

LOL - I thought you were camping last night?
It was good to see you and thanks again for the care package :)

Have to say, even though I'm a huge fan of the machined look, those came out pretty badass! Remember when Machetes first came out and Mel ran them anodized gold? Man, that looked badass too. Can't wait to see this monster with the 40's

It was hard to commit to doing this as we're fans of the machined look too. But, I think these came out great - better than I thought they would. :yup:

No more Coopers? I figured your last two sets of Nittos were just by happenstance

Coopers are great tires but being that we've been attending so many Nitto events and have more to come, we figured it'd be polite to be a team player. Plus, it's not like we never liked Trail Grapplers especially in a 40. If anything, our main reason for switching out from them was the lack of availability or at least, at the time.

Sithwindu

I’m waaaaaay to excited for this build! It’s not gonna help my desire to trade in the Jk for a gladiator lol

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Might be a little biased but I think bronze looks good, especially on a white Jeep.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
From MYTH to LEGEND : The Evolution of our Jeep Gladiator

Looking good that’s the color I’ll be going with once I get my powder coating oven.

JYough

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to see the end results with coilovers, tons, and 40s.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Just got some steering components in from Synergy! Can't wait to get all this stuff installed :rock:

SYNERGY.jpg

Top Bottom