The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy, right! This thing has gone from legend and rumor, to reality.

Well, almost reality. It'll be real once the key FOB is in my hand :yup:

That’s great look forward to pictures of you two showing the new rig

Pictures AND video :yup:

Congrats! Now comes the longest part of the wait with the anticipation building. Can't wait to see pics.

That's great news. I know you're pumped to actually see and drive it. And we can't wait to see yall build it up.

YES - it's killing us :icon_crazy:

Congratulations

Wow congrats man

Congrats! I can’t wait to see the transformation take place!

Too cool! [emoji106]

Awesome!!!!!

Thanks guys :cool:

It doesn’t have a crash test rating?

Funny, now that you mention it. I don't recall seeing anything on it :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thats awesome, can't wait to see your reviews and the build! Congrats!!

Sweet! Can’t wait to see pics!

Awesome!! Looking forward to checking out the new rig

Thanks guys - Hope it gets here soon :crazyeyes:

The only thing that surprised me about the sticker is that you ordered the "body colored fender flares". Look forward to seeing it.. congrats!

Being that the fenders are narrower and come with the black trim, the painted fenders look and feel a lot more like what you'd find on an old CJ or TJ. I dunno, we really like the look :yup:

heated seats for those early morning runs to the Rubicon trail head!

LOL!! You know it :thumb:

I was looking at some of the options, got no idea what some where, so ABS? Trac? side air bags? gear ratio? cant wait for your first test drive in the boonies :thumb:

:cheesy: Sure would be nice if all that extra stuff weren't there but, the feds require it now a days.

Congrats! I see the base price is a little over 40k. I'm curious if someone can actually get a JLUR for that price?

Bare bones and on a 2-door, I think it's possible.

End of the month is around the corner and that sticker looks damn real to me. Only few month ago it all seemed so unreal and so far away and now JL’s hitting the lots!

I know, it's nuts! Kills us that so many other people have already got theirs. Apparently, our delay had something to do with the soft tops. :rolleyes2:

Congrats guys! Can’t wait to see it close up.

That could happen :yup:

still no ventilated seats i see. just heated. down here in Texas, that's one thing i wish we had. keep the swamp ass at bay.

agreed with another poster. the shocking selection is the body colored fenders. haha. :beer:

:cheesy: It's an all new Jeep. Time to try something a bit different :yup:

Ok so when’s the maiden voyage run? I’d already have the next 6 months of wheeling planned out while I wait for shipment. Dang I’m so excited for you guys.

Hopefully soon after we get it :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Nice!

Have you ever had a vehicle with a heated steering wheel before? First time for us we have that on our new F250 and it may possibly be my favorite option on the damn thing! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice!

Have you ever had a vehicle with a heated steering wheel before? First time for us we have that on our new F250 and it may possibly be my favorite option on the damn thing! :cheesy:

LOL!! Can't say I have. If they're as nice as heated seats, I'm all over it :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
How dare you get painted fenders. [emoji33] Lol.

I actually ordered mine the same. Figure if I ever want all black, people will be taking them off all the time. [emoji106]

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Hahaha.... The comma...is the most important punctuation you could probably use. I think somebody had a little rant about this on one of the other threads a while back

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zeelichsheng

What kind of tires do you plan on mounting onto the stock axle? I think lots of people like me are waiting to see how the stock Rubi axles hold up with 37s.:brows:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of tires do you plan on mounting onto the stock axle? I think lots of people like me are waiting to see how the stock Rubi axles hold up with 37s.:brows:

37's for sure. Probably Cooper STT Pros too if only because we've been so happy with them :yup:

Top Bottom