The Official WAYALIFE JL Wrangler = ORDERED UP!!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That's great news. I know you're pumped to actually see and drive it. And we can't wait to see yall build it up.

KICKROX

Okay, now this is getting real!! Got our window sticker today and should get our JL in sometime before the end of the month :wings:

The only thing that surprised me about the sticker is that you ordered the "body colored fender flares". Look forward to seeing it.. congrats!

woof359

option codes

I was looking at some of the options, got no idea what some where, so ABS? Trac? side air bags? gear ratio? cant wait for your first test drive in the boonies :thumb:

Andy5160

Hooked
End of the month is around the corner and that sticker looks damn real to me. Only few month ago it all seemed so unreal and so far away and now JL’s hitting the lots!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

still no ventilated seats i see. just heated. down here in Texas, that's one thing i wish we had. keep the swamp ass at bay.

agreed with another poster. the shocking selection is the body colored fenders. haha. :beer:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Ok so when’s the maiden voyage run? I’d already have the next 6 months of wheeling planned out while I wait for shipment. Dang I’m so excited for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom