Enforcers Unite!

Benito

Caught the Bug
Getting ready to install the kit this weekend, I have been trying to find how long I should adjust the control arms for the 3" springs, I found the project jk write up for the full traction 3" kit with the control arms and it said to set the LCAs to 23" eye to eye but this kit comes with adjustable upper control arms . My question is should I set my LCAs to 23" as well even though I am not replacing the uppers? What have you guys set your LCAs to?

Panda

Getting ready to install the kit this weekend, I have been trying to find how long I should adjust the control arms for the 3" springs, I found the project jk write up for the full traction 3" kit with the control arms and it said to set the LCAs to 23" eye to eye but this kit comes with adjustable upper control arms . My question is should I set my LCAs to 23" as well even though I am not replacing the uppers? What have you guys set your LCAs to?

You can start about 3/8 inch longer than stock then you'll need to set your castor with an angle finder

jkwebbie

Here's my 3" Enforcer lift...well sorta. Everything is EVO but the control arms, which are Clayton Offroad and it works perfectly together

Attachments

• 1441471315584.jpg
    1441471315584.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 773
  • 1441471364940.jpg
    1441471364940.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 794
  • 1441471381501.jpg
    1441471381501.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 798

Benito

Caught the Bug
Finished the kit install today, officially part of the club.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441594463.435274.jpg

Had to drive to work to test it on the RTI ramp, lol. The center of the tire was about 30"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441594476.174331.jpg

I could have gone a tad bit higher but I didn't want to get too close to the stuff in front of me

Last edited:

CCTX50

Install

I have been looking at the EVO Enforcer 3" lift for some time now. I plan on running 35's on my 2013 JKUR. My question is... How difficult is it to install? I have tools and friends with tools. Is there any cutting/welding required for this lift? I am also looking at going with Rancho 9000 when I do order. (Buy 3 get 1 free deal is hard to beat.) I appreciate your input.

chipper

I have been looking at the EVO Enforcer 3" lift for some time now. I plan on running 35's on my 2013 JKUR. My question is... How difficult is it to install? I have tools and friends with tools. Is there any cutting/welding required for this lift? I am also looking at going with Rancho 9000 when I do order. (Buy 3 get 1 free deal is hard to beat.) I appreciate your input.

Pretty straight forward install. I run the same set up. Installed it in my driveway. Only cutting is the rear trac bar mount. Easy cuts. Just so you can put the new raised one on. It is recommended that you weld it, but it comes with bolt on. If you have a little mechanical skills, you'll be just fine.

Benito

Caught the Bug
I think I screwed the pooch with the shocks. I finally was able to flex the jeep out a bit more and it seems like my shocks are limiting my droop. I would like to think I can get another 2" of droop front and rear before unseating the springs. Right now I'm running the Fox 2.0 IPF 1.5"-3.5" shocks front and rear. Is anyone here running the 4"-6" version of these shocks with the 3" springs? They only have ~ 1.5" of more travel then the 1.5"-3.5" shocks and I have about 2" of shaft exposed at full stuff with my current bumpstops front and rear. Any input is appreciated.

Edit: I am also considering keeping the same rear shocks and getting the evo rockstar skids. Gain a little ground clearance and use maximize droop with same shocks?

ShinDiggity

Finally... After 3 years of a crappy lift, I finally upgraded to the enforcer. 3" on 35 Nitto Trailgrapplers, drag link flip kit and Rancho 9000xl shocks. She's riding smooth as silk now. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442550792.163143.jpg

Jeepfan30

I was in the same boat as you a few months ago with the shorter Fox shocks and upgraded to the 4-6 inch ones. I have a ton down travel now, but with 3 inches of bump stop I had zero shaft showing compressed. I need about another 1/2 inch of bump stop and would be perfect.
View attachment 165422

I think I screwed the pooch with the shocks. I finally was able to flex the jeep out a bit more and it seems like my shocks are limiting my droop. I would like to think I can get another 2" of droop front and rear before unseating the springs. Right now I'm running the Fox 2.0 IPF 1.5"-3.5" shocks front and rear. Is anyone here running the 4"-6" version of these shocks with the 3" springs? They only have ~ 1.5" of more travel then the 1.5"-3.5" shocks and I have about 2" of shaft exposed at full stuff with my current bumpstops front and rear. Any input is appreciated.

Edit: I am also considering keeping the same rear shocks and getting the evo rockstar skids. Gain a little ground clearance and use maximize droop with same shocks?

Last edited:

CCTX50

Just ordered the Evo Enforcer kit, drag link flip kit and Rancho 9000xl shocks. I can't wait until it get thrown on the rig!

Since you went with the 9000 shocks and the diameter of the shocks is so much larger than others do you need a relocation bracket? I am looking at the 3" with the 9000's for my 2013 JKUR.

Dubaibentzen

Dimensions of Enforcer box?

I am just about to get the 4" Enforcer lift kit with 2.5 Kings, but before I click "BUY", can anyone recall approximately how big is the box it all comes in? And total weight would be a great help, as I need to ship it all to Dubai from the US. Or even just a photo of the package when you guys received it, so I have an idea of how massive it is.
Thanks.

Top Bottom