Enforcers Unite!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i have a few question for you guys running the Enforcer.
i am currently eyeing the enforcer to hold me over until i can get what i really want.
for the time being i want to go with the 3 inch and saw that it does not include a front track bar or front trackbar bracket; why is a bracket only included for the rear? do i need to get an adjustable trackbar?
second question is: do i need to do the drag link flip?
thanks in advanced!

Your best bet is to buy the Evo DL flip kit with the enforcer. This will raise your trackbar and flip the d link keeping them in line together

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you mean the drag link and tie rod¿?n

No I mean d link and track bar. This is my jeep below. As you can see the tie rod is in the factory location but the d link is flipped on top of the knuckle. Also the stock trackbar is now raised and is parallel with my d link.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440207299.717817.jpg .

Benito

Caught the Bug
Another question for everyone with the 3" and a 2012+, do you need a front drive shaft immediately, or can it wait?

CJW

Brother, I am one of the most thick skinned people I know lol. I have seen far worse on wheeler though. Lots of flopped over forerunners, and a few jeeps. Truth is I was a little too comfortable with this trail and was not taking my time. I should have been paying more attention. However, even after losing steering I could not stop smiling. Wheeler will always be one of my favorite trails. It had been 2 years since I had ran it.

Lol good to know!
I can imagine vehicles ending up on their sides there fairly easy with some of the notches.
It's a favorite of mine too. Fun trail that's also very scenic.

Coloradan

Another question for everyone with the 3" and a 2012+, do you need a front drive shaft immediately, or can it wait?

I've run mine for a year with the stock drive shafts and been fine, but I'm getting an Adams shaft put in up front on Monday so I can get rid of my exhaust spacers and put the rest of my Protek skids on

Benito

Caught the Bug
I've run mine for a year with the stock drive shafts and been fine, but I'm getting an Adams shaft put in up front on Monday so I can get rid of my exhaust spacers and put the rest of my Protek skids on

so spacers don't work with the Protek crossmember skid?
another question, the kit comes with some swaybar links, are these replacements for the rear and you move the stock rears to the front?
i am also seeing that by piecing the kit together on northridge the discount code applies more discount! do the links just need to be 3 inches longer front and rear?

Last edited:

ShinDiggity

Just ordered the Evo Enforcer kit, drag link flip kit and Rancho 9000xl shocks. I can't wait until it get thrown on the rig!

Benito

Caught the Bug
I pieced the kit together on northridge, applied the discount code and saved a few pennies! I think I got everything covered. Am I missing anything?

List of Parts Ordered:

Front 3" Plush Rides

Rear 3" Plush Rides

EVO Front LCA's

EVO Rear Track Bar Bracket

EVO Drag Link Flip Kit

EVO Front 3" Bumpstops

Synergy Rear 3" Bumpstops

EVO 8.9" HD Swaybar End Links

EVO 12.5" HD Swaybar End Links

Crown Front Extended Brake Lines

Crown Rear Extended Brake Lines

I also ordered:
J.E. Reel 1350 Front Drive Shaft

Fox Racing 2.0 Shocks

I think I ordered everything needed to complete the enforcer kit am I missing anything?

socaljku

Great thread. I've been looking at the enforcer 3 for quite some time.

Can anyone share their experience on how this lift handles load? We do a lot of long range trips usually with a very loaded jeep. Coolers, tent, gear etc...

Any insight greatly appreciated.

CJW

I have the 3 inch springs and think it does well loaded up. There's about an inch of initial sag at first and then it holds about there. It actually rides (feels) a bit better with weight on it. It also still handles really well loaded. I also have the king 2.5s though which I'm sure attribute to that.

NW_RUBI

Put the 4" Enforcer to work this weekend. Works so much better with the cut fenders.
View attachment 161360
View attachment 161361

Big B, your Jeep looks awesome. Are you running a stock D44 up front with C gussets on 37" tires? The decision of going with 35" or 37" tires impacts so many other choices. . . 3" or 4" enforcer lift or coilovers. . . gearing. . . PR44 or 60? I wish I didn't spend so much time researching. . :crazyeyes: Just makes me spend more money trying to make a bullet proof rig. . .

Benito

Caught the Bug
Big B, your Jeep looks awesome. Are you running a stock D44 up front with C gussets on 37" tires? The decision of going with 35" or 37" tires impacts so many other choices. . . 3" or 4" enforcer lift or coilovers. . . gearing. . . PR44 or 60? I wish I didn't spend so much time researching. . :crazyeyes: Just makes me spend more money trying to make a bullet proof rig. . .

I know the question wasn't directed towards me, but I am running 37s on no lift right now so I wouldn't say tires dictate lift size. I did just order a 3" enforcer though. Right now I only have c gussets installed on my d44 and even then running 37s is pushing it I think for internals. IMO d44 f/r with c gussets is pretty bomb proof for 35s and if you want bomb proof for 37s you have to move to a 60 f/r.

Big b

Thanks, yes the only front axle mod that I have completed is c-gussets. I'm still running 4:10 gearing as well. I would love 1-tons and 40's, but I don't believe that's needed to get out and have some fun on the trail. People are doing some pretty serious trails with the stock front 44's, and I don't see a lot of evidence that they are just snapping like twigs.

Top Bottom