Enforcers Unite!

NW_RUBI

I was happy to uncover this thread today! I have read the entire thread and wish there was more discussion to read. The best part of waiting to order your rig is the endless hours of research.

I have decided to join the EVO Enforcer group, however for the extra money over the 2.5 Kings I am going to go for the King coil overs. At some point I will upgrade to the long arm, but based on what I have seen I don't know if I need to go to the long arm.

I would love to hear thoughts about the coil overs and pictures of the lift. I will start out with 35" tires and move up to 37" at some point so I like the adjustable ride heights. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from the Enforcers!

dwvninety

I have the 4" Enforcer lift with Rancho RS9000XL, Evo Draglink flip kit, EVO C Gussets and Front Control Arm Skids, Warn Power Plant 9.5, Synergy wheel spacers, 37" Baja MTZ. Just waiting on my EVO 1/4 front bumper and rear tire carrier, Dyantrac ball joint, and JE Reel front drive shaft too arrive and I'll be ready to install.

NW_RUBI

I have the 4" Enforcer lift with Rancho RS9000XL, Evo Draglink flip kit, EVO C Gussets and Front Control Arm Skids, Warn Power Plant 9.5, Synergy wheel spacers, 37" Baja MTZ. Just waiting on my EVO 1/4 front bumper and rear tire carrier, Dyantrac ball joint, and JE Reel front drive shaft too arrive and I'll be ready to install.

I am happy to see you're running the exact build I have planned for my Jeep when I finally order it! Are you running the 37" with 4.10s and a 3.6L?

Just doing a little work.

View attachment 160756

Looking good! All the Jeeps with the Enforcer lift are looking mean and sharp! I am amazed at the performance of the lift and obviously high quality components.

Berzerker, do you run an air compressor and tire repair kit since I do not see a spare? I am thinking about doing the same, but nervous about the potential of a side wall puncture. . .

CJW

It is, we ran this trail Sunday. Damage as follows: Broken tie rod, stabilizer, drag link, rear drive shaft, and evap skid ripped off.

On wheeler lake? Wow.... Were you practicing for KOH? LOL just kidding with you man. I've just never never seen anywhere near that much breakage on that trail.
Edit: hope u don't take this bad. Was just messn with ya. It does seem like a lot for that trail though...

Last edited:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
The sad thing is that I did all of this with one hard hit on a pointy rock (not on the obstacles). It happened on the blind right turn up bowling ball hill. Good thing is I had already paid for all the replacements for these parts and they were sitting in my office.

Berzerker

I am happy to see you're running the exact build I have planned for my Jeep when I finally order it! Are you running the 37" with 4.10s and a 3.6L? Looking good! All the Jeeps with the Enforcer lift are looking mean and sharp! I am amazed at the performance of the lift and obviously high quality components. Berzerker, do you run an air compressor and tire repair kit since I do not see a spare? I am thinking about doing the same, but nervous about the potential of a side wall puncture. . .
I Run a warn powerplant for air. I do carry a spare it is strapped down in the rear of my jeep.

Berzerker

On wheeler lake? Wow.... Were you practicing for KOH? LOL just kidding with you man. I've just never never seen anywhere near that much breakage on that trail. Edit: hope u don't take this bad. Was just messn with ya. It does seem like a lot for that trail though...
Brother, I am one of the most thick skinned people I know lol. I have seen far worse on wheeler though. Lots of flopped over forerunners, and a few jeeps. Truth is I was a little too comfortable with this trail and was not taking my time. I should have been paying more attention. However, even after losing steering I could not stop smiling. Wheeler will always be one of my favorite trails. It had been 2 years since I had ran it.

NW_RUBI

I Run a warn powerplant for air. I do carry a spare it is strapped down in the rear of my jeep.

I think I will do the same. I just do not have the desire to hand a 35" or 37" tire off the back of the Jeep. When I am mall crawling though, I think I will just run the compressor and repair kit.

Benito

Caught the Bug
i have a few question for you guys running the Enforcer.
i am currently eyeing the enforcer to hold me over until i can get what i really want.
for the time being i want to go with the 3 inch and saw that it does not include a front track bar or front trackbar bracket; why is a bracket only included for the rear? do i need to get an adjustable trackbar?
second question is: do i need to do the drag link flip?
thanks in advanced!

Top Bottom