Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

TheGrendel

got a couple of questions answered through email. basically, he built it. went to beach once. but the lack of time and close offroad parks to Houston (i can relate) meant he decided to get rid of it.

1350 drive shaft included. looks like a pretty solid deal for someone in the area. i wonder how much i could get for my Recon axle. :crazyeyes:

JeepDrum

Lowe's has some good prices on a couple work lights that are on clearance right now. I got a 1,000 lumen led one for a little over 6 bucks. They have a slightly larger one for around 20 bucks too. I can't post a pic on my phone right now but here are the Lowe's item numbers:

GraniteCrystal

Lowe's has some good prices on a couple work lights that are on clearance right now. I got a 1,000 lumen led one for a little over 6 bucks. They have a slightly larger one for around 20 bucks too. I can't post a pic on my phone right now but here are the Lowe's item numbers:

Is that second part number correct?

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone looking for a mobile welder local to Denver, Grandpa's Pawn & Gun has a used Ready Welder Spool Gun for 499.00.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
In-case you didn’t know, Home Depot does price matching when buying on line. This includes competing with Amazon and Walmart. Simply start a chat session, tell them what you want to buy, best price and online vendor. If they can find the exact same item, they will honor the lower cost! It’s that simple!

I find this handy since I always get Home Depot gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, but they rarely have the best prices.

Last edited:
In-case you didn’t know, Home Depot does price matching when buying on line. This includes competing with Amazon and Walmart. Simply start a chat session, tell them what you want to buy, best price and online vendor. If they can find the exact same item, they will honor the lower cost! It’s that simple!

I find this handy since I always get Home Depot gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, but they rarely have the best prices.

Home depot also honors others coupons.... My buddy actually had Home Depot honor a 20% Harbor Freight coupon.... I do not know if they corrected their matching policy since but my buddy says there were pissed....

Top Bottom