Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Not sure if this is the right place for this but Discount Tire just lowered the price of Cooper STT Pro’s significantly. Most sizes appear to be discounted but I just bought a set of 40’s for $348 per tire. They were $418 for the last couple weeks when I have been checking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wow that is a steal! I need new tires [emoji33]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
If anyone is in the market for a new tv, this is a great deal! I bought two of these a week ago and they are awesome for the money!

IMG_8345.JPG

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I couldn’t help myself. I picked up two of these to complete our cord cutting transformation:

IMG_8347.JPG

After 19 years of Direct TV and their annual rate hikes, I was more than happy to make the call to notify them that their service was no longer required.

We already had Amazon Prime, added Hulu Live and HBO. Still thinking about adding Netflix. Saving more than $100/month and feel that I have more viewing options.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I couldn’t help myself. I picked up two of these to complete our cord cutting transformation:

View attachment 319326

After 19 years of Direct TV and their annual rate hikes, I was more than happy to make the call to notify them that their service was no longer required.

We already had Amazon Prime, added Hulu Live and HBO. Still thinking about adding Netflix. Saving more than $100/month and feel that I have more viewing options.

We got rid of satellite about 5 years ago, haven’t missed it one bit. Especially the bill.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Check out ORE in Fullerton Not sure if you can beat buy 4 get the 5th free.
https://www.offroadevolution.com/product/machete-beadlock/
View attachment 319431

Thanks . I’m leaning towards the ATX slabs as I really like the polished ring black interior look and it seems like ORE doesn’t have that color combo in stock . Emailed to ask about all in pricing for wheels plus mount and install .

Just dropped 2K plus on regear and rev axles so this is a lot all in a row but good deals are hard to pass up

JKbrick

Thanks . I’m leaning towards the ATX slabs as I really like the polished ring black interior look and it seems like ORE doesn’t have that color combo in stock . Emailed to ask about all in pricing for wheels plus mount and install .

Just dropped 2K plus on regear and rev axles so this is a lot all in a row but good deals are hard to pass up

Did they say if slabs are discontinued?

Top Bottom