Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

jesse3638

Hooked
Doesn't look "open box never used".
View attachment 319501

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I asked him about that. He said its been in the shop for awhile but was never installed. Either way still a good deal even if you replace the u-joints. You'd still be into if for less than new. However I bet he'd take less. If it was a front I'd be negotiating with him..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Thanks . I’m leaning towards the ATX slabs as I really like the polished ring black interior look and it seems like ORE doesn’t have that color combo in stock . Emailed to ask about all in pricing for wheels plus mount and install .

Just dropped 2K plus on regear and rev axles so this is a lot all in a row but good deals are hard to pass up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I see you went with the Machetes.:2thumbsup: Congrats! I hope they didn't give you mine. LOL I got confirmation yesterday that they were in the back waiting for me to pick them up on the 7th. Pretty crazy I have to worry about making it to ORE before they close at 5pm when my flight arrives at LAX at 1pm. 30 mile or so. LA traffic gotta love it.:crazyeyes:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I see you went with the Machetes.:2thumbsup: Congrats! I hope they didn't give you mine. LOL I got confirmation yesterday that they were in the back waiting for me to pick them up on the 7th. Pretty crazy I have to worry about making it to ORE before they close at 5pm when my flight arrives at LAX at 1pm. 30 mile or so. LA traffic gotta love it.:crazyeyes:

Awesome . Yah I’m in the same boat . Trying to find time to get there between 8 and 5 on M - F . I travel for work all week and work in LA on Friday so seems like I’ll have to do a half day to try to make it down there .

You should be good from airport to Fullerton between 2 and 5 . If I had to guess would prob take 1.5 hours

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Awesome . Yah I’m in the same boat . Trying to find time to get there between 8 and 5 on M - F . I travel for work all week and work in LA on Friday so seems like I’ll have to do a half day to try to make it down there .

You should be good from airport to Fullerton between 2 and 5 . If I had to guess would prob take 1.5 hours

30 miles in an hour and a half! I’d hang myself if I had to deal with traffic like that on a regular basis.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0019.jpg
Hope it’s ok to post this
Check out Alvarez metal work on YouTube or search how to upgrade harbor freight blast cabinet. Video sucks but it’s shows you how to.

Last edited:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
You don’t need everything but some of the stuff helps it work really good. Yea my buddy powder coats so I blast stuff for him once in awhile. Get stuff powder coated for free

Top Bottom