Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My Pop has one... Meh. I wouldn't buy one. Especially since I stripped parts at my buddies Machine shop with theirs... Night & Day.

You don’t need everything but some of the stuff helps it work really good. Yea my buddy powder coats so I blast stuff for him once in awhile. Get stuff powder coated for free

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wanted to do small parts from the DJ but not worth it being that I would need a new compressor too. I’ll just pull all the parts and bring them to someone to sandblast.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I wanted to do small parts from the DJ but not worth it being that I would need a new compressor too. I’ll just pull all the parts and bring them to someone to sandblast.

I figure if you only need it once in a while.... it takes up too much space for what it is... just pay to have it done... if you need it all the time, better to buy a quality machine....

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
I understand the upgrades make it work like a high dollar blast cabinet. I know what you mean about the price. Did mine a little at a time. Going to start building a powder coat oven next.

Hey this is great price. You can also check out this to get more competitive pricing and also you can get original parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGrendel

Anyone in the Pennsylvania area there is a guy in FB Jeep JK parts group selling 5 nearly brand new Patagonia 37s for 900.

Top Bottom