Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Evo rear d-ring mounts on CL

Just saw this listing on Craigslist. Anyone in the Chicago area running the rear fascias may be interested

Screenshot_20180219-102236.jpg

Nice but I would always just rather grab a PR44 and swap my Rubi guts into it which is what I did... But with the axle shafts it may not be bad and about half the price of buying the lower end set from Dynatrac but of course not nearly as strong as the Dynatrac set... The truss job does look pretty clean...

If the Rims are in pristine condition I would jump on them and save a few hundred from the lowest you would see them on say black friday. I believe brand new the chambers are about $400 each but a couple times a year you can generally grab them for a buy 4 get 5th free deal...

thombull

What all do they have? See the tube doors but don't see anything else listed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
They have several styles of bumpers, front and rear, gas door covers, Etc.....there was another customer there picking out a bumper and he told me that he found the ad on offer up..... I haven't checked yet but he said that there was a lot of stuff listed.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Not sure if this is the right place for this but Discount Tire just lowered the price of Cooper STT Pro’s significantly. Most sizes appear to be discounted but I just bought a set of 40’s for $348 per tire. They were $418 for the last couple weeks when I have been checking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this is the right place for this but Discount Tire just lowered the price of Cooper STT Pro’s significantly. Most sizes appear to be discounted but I just bought a set of 40’s for $348 per tire. They were $418 for the last couple weeks when I have been checking.

Holy hell that's a good deal!!! Thanks for posting this up :thumb:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug

I just saw 37s are $269 each! That’s a crazy low price for 37s. Maybe time to give them a try.

Top Bottom