Some New JL Photos

Wethy

I'm wondering if the switches will just be switches or if they will be attached to some sort of a relay box like the spod. Probably just wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I imagine they will be setup like the auxillary switch panels that are an option on the Ram2500s. Which means you still have to get a full relay harness and still tie into the battery. So youll still need a wire harness. All you get to do is tie the trigger wire into the plug to use the factory switches. Its rather convoluted but i imagine the aftermarket will clamour over a relay box setup for ease of install.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Wethy

20171108_002202.png

This is the underhood connection for the switches in the rams. I imagine the JL would have this because theyll be watertight until the owner installs something and FCAs bases will be covered should there be an issue down the road.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Halstem1

I'm liking it more and more. The uncovered roll bar is kinda cool. The fold down windshield is cooler than I thought. They moved the reverse on the manual finally. Jealous of that.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zevulin

Just read Road & Track’s article about the JL and it appears the 3.0 Diesel will definitely debut in 2018, only the Pentastar will be available initially, I’m definitely going to wait, would love a diesel Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
^ im leaning towards the diesel also. Hopefully it will definitely be available when our lease is up on the Honda allowing more time if for some reason if it doesn’t happen on the ‘18s.

Sahara_Maverick

Heated steering wheel FTW!!!!

23316273_1973390399343123_3377055814393914648_n.png

Only one 12V outlet? No more two with one always on and one switched?

I don't like that A/C control panel. Too big and too many buttons.

The panel is a personal taste but the two 12V outlets is a necessity for accessories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Huh the door hinges are stamped with the torx bit needed for removal. Wonder if they kept the 12v to 120vac inverter...didn't see that button in the sea of buttons on the centre stack.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

CarolinaJK

Forgive me if these have been posted already, but just found these! Apparently it’s a diesel but I can’t confirm it [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_4572.JPG
    IMG_4572.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_4571.JPG
    IMG_4571.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 233

Sessoms14X

IMG_0561.JPG

Looks like they're strapless! That's definitely a change of pace. What you guys think of that?

Not sure I'd like that, I always liked my door swinging freely...

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Breer

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom