Some New JL Photos

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I've said it before - I'm bummed that the JL is so close in styling to the JK. It looks perfectly fine but its not 'different' enough for me. From all that we've seen so far, I think the biggest change is with the new interior.

While I do like what I am seeing, you bring up a great point. If it is not significantly different,I may be keeping my JKU. I'm waiting to see one first hand before I decide whether I am trading BOHICA in or going full retard on it with mods. Until then,progress has stopped completely.
I was really hoping for something drastically different,like when we went from TJ to JK. I cant wait to see the JL in its entirety.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
While I do like what I am seeing, you bring up a great point. If it is not significantly different,I may be keeping my JKU. I'm waiting to see one first hand before I decide whether I am trading BOHICA in or going full retard on it with mods. Until then,progress has stopped completely.
I was really hoping for something drastically different,like when we went from TJ to JK. I cant wait to see the JL in its entirety.

Joe, go full retard...it will make you feel good...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It could possibly be tremendously different, under the sheet metal. I'm really interested in the projected 8 speed transmission, and I wonder if the axles and lockers will be beefier.

tgutierrez

I'm definitely keeping my 13 JK, too attached to it now. I got two options (1) I might just say fuck it and trade in my 2015 F150 and stack some negative equity on a JL! or (2) wait another two years and buy a later JL model after I pay shit off....

desertrunner

I think I posted it, already but probably a lot haven’t seen them.

Gottcha yeah that link has like 56 photos or something from all different angles and stuff. 1 shot of the 2dr with a hard top I can't tell if it's just painted but it almost looks stainless steel.

Edit: yeah it's just painted, there is also a lip now where the hard top window hinges are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom