‘18 recon build

Emptybrass

Ok so I finally got this resolved. And a matching spare today.

Adding the washers helped with hitting the carrier. It seems I just didn’t have the turn buckle tight enough. Called aev and tension the last 1.5” is normal. Image1518643458.235410.jpg

When in doubt, throttle out.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Ok so I finally got this resolved. And a matching spare today.

Adding the washers helped with hitting the carrier. It seems I just didn’t have the turn buckle tight enough. Called aev and tension the last 1.5” is normal. View attachment 293161

When in doubt, throttle out.
Nice, looks great! I ordered my Cooper's today so looks like I won't be to far behind you installing a carrier.

gonow

How long did you drive on those 35s without the lift? Any issues if you did? I bought me some 315/70/17s and I’m a week away from the lift... didn’t know if I should have the wheels and tires put on yet... I have a 2018 Jeep Rubi Recon Unlimited JK.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
For reference here's my 17 Gobi recon stock rims 34" (33.75 mounted) Metalcloack 3.5 20180222_164807.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Appreciate the info... I was more concerned with if there were any issues driving with 35s on the stock suspension. Before placing the lift.

I've been running 315 x 70 x r17s on stock suspension with 1.5" wheel spacers on stock wheels for a few weeks now. No rubbing at all, even in at full lock over bumps. I've got a 2dr Recon though MVIMG_20180217_100204.jpg

Regoscar

Thank you all for the information! That’s what I needed to know. Looks like I’ll go ahead and have Discount mount the KO2s and Black Rhino Warlords tomorrow and have Black Jacks do my Zone lift on Thursday! Can’t wait!

Top Bottom