‘18 recon build

Gobicon2017

Thank you all for the information! That’s what I needed to know. Looks like I’ll go ahead and have Discount mount the KO2s and Black Rhino Warlords tomorrow and have Black Jacks do my Zone lift on Thursday! Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If I’m understanding correctly you might want to have the rims and tires done afterword. I have a recon which has shorter Rock rails and also sits a little higher from factory. With that being said. If your ride is bone stock, you may rub more than a little. Just a precaution. [emoji112][emoji112]

avstec

Looking good. I have been debating on getting the AEV rear tire carrier as I have a HR Rubicon that works with that carrier. Just not sure if I like the offset to it. Do you notice it much?

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

MKBCE

I was going to go with the AEV carrier to and at first thought how "weird" the offset looked then did some thinking about how old jeeps had a offset tire originally and the function factor of the access to the handle. Function over looks every time in my book ok don't get me wrong looks matter too. But I like the function they thought about here.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

I was going to go with the AEV carrier to and at first thought how "weird" the offset looked then did some thinking about how old jeeps had a offset tire originally and the function factor of the access to the handle. Function over looks every time in my book ok don't get me wrong looks matter too. But I like the function they thought about here.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like it because it’s quiet. I’ve had several over the years that were constant maintenance. [emoji106]

Emptybrass

So...where has the time gone? Super busy at work then a last minute trip to Vermont. Nothing new as of yet. Hopefully will get some small things done this weekend. My wife is going back to the BVIs in the spring so I’ll wait until then to do the lift. Honestly won’t have time until then anyway.

When in doubt, throttle out.

Top Bottom