08 JK Oreo Build

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Nice build!

I would skip the axle sleeves for the D30 and just weld on C gussets then save until you can get a rubi 44 or PR44.

Also good choice in skipping the smaller wheel size! You will be happy with a set of 17s instead!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oreo

Nice build!

I would skip the axle sleeves for the D30 and just weld on C gussets then save until you can get a rubi 44 or PR44.

Also good choice in skipping the smaller wheel size! You will be happy with a set of 17s instead!

Thanks man. Yeah, I was close to getting the 37s but I figured that I should get PR first.

Oreo

Little DIY project this weekend. Thanks to M_Savage for helping me out with it. If anyone's interested in doing something like this, all of the materials are available at Home Depot or Lowes. All you need is zip tie mounts, zip ties, and a screen door pet protector. I think the total cost was around $35.

IMG_3512.jpg
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3507.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Little DIY project this weekend. Thanks to M_Savage for helping me out with it. If anyone's interested in doing something like this, all of the materials are available at Home Depot or Lowes. All you need is zip tie mounts, zip ties, and a screen door pet protector. I think the total cost was around $35.

That is awesome! Came out great :thumb:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

M_Savage

Caught the Bug

View attachment 256268
View attachment 256270
View attachment 256271

nice work!

the worst part of this DYI project is how long it takes to cut the screen and then watch paint dry. for anyone else looking to do this i would suggest painting while cutting the screen!

Napalm

Luckily, the weather here is almost always perfect. Top goes down every morning :)

My top is down almost all the time :)

But my Jeep sits in my garage on cold/rainy days :( lol

Word! I've spent more time with the top off my Jeep. Only because I've swapped so much ;) hahahah!

Seriously though, I can't wait to get my half doors. I plan to run them all summer and as far into winter as I can get without turning into an icicle.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Word! I've spent more time with the top off my Jeep. Only because I've swapped so much ;) hahahah!

Seriously though, I can't wait to get my half doors. I plan to run them all summer and as far into winter as I can get without turning into an icicle.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oreo

Gotta love people who hate jeeps. Was greeted with this today. Theres nothing like fresh piss on your rig.

IMG_3652.jpg

Top Bottom