1 million jeeps, what # are you?

RodCyn

cmsf.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Enter your VIN without the dashes........I made that mistake and it didn't recognize my VIN.......

I ended up with 739479

~Woodrow~

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm right there with you!

This link redirects to the same Facebook page. (At least on a PC)

It shouldn't. It brings me to the jeep blog. If it still doesn't work for you just google "one million jeeps" and it should come up with the blog and it'll be there.

It shouldn't. It brings me to the jeep blog. If it still doesn't work for you just google "one million jeeps" and it should come up with the blog and it'll be there.

Well, I went to the Blog and the link there took me to FB as well. I guess if I'm going to be a loser and not be on FB I'm not allowed to play ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The whole FB thing is totally lame. If it weren't for the fact that we have to have an account for our fanpage, I would never be on it.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The whole FB thing is totally lame. If it weren't for the fact that we have to have an account for our fanpage, I would never be on it.

^Agreed^.......If my girl wasn't on Facebook I wouldn't of wasted my time.......I like to keep my life somewhat private and try to stay off the grid as much as possible.

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom