15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

thardy

Banned
Love this community! Just got my windshield and gear decals tonight!

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

dangerruss

I Need A New Shot Glass!

jeepjamboree1.jpg
Congrats to Wayalife for reaching 15,000 members...

Poughkeepsie Gulch Trail at "The Wall"

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the 15k! I first found out about your old site from the YouTube videos then made the switch to Wayalife..:)

1411344261892.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I heard about Wayalife from this guy named Eddie. Perhaps you know him? :cheesy:

Congrats on 15k and growing!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411344376.372269.jpg

shabtraxx

Gratz on 15k, been a member of project-jk and found them both via the vids and instructional articles! 1411344402676.jpg

- Shab

Emptybrass

After my first outing this past weekend I can see why this is a family. Great people all around and have no problem helping you. People giving each other free parts, taking the day off from wheeling to make sure the newbies can learn a few things. I'm new to the jeep community but not new to car/truck clubs. Never in my short life have I met such giving people.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
While i was web wheeling, I found the 2012jkx vids on youtube as they were coming out. Though i didnt join untill the 2013jkx vids were comming out. :eek:

And here is my second jku!

Loading please wait....

Attachments

• 1411344750923.jpg
    1411344750923.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 194

MTG

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411344812.948501.jpg

"Some guy" sent me an email telling me about this new place. Took a while for me to get here, but I haven't looked back. :thumb:

Edit: oh and I have a set of shot glasses so give them to someone else if I win.

After watching all the videos I thought I should join. Thank Eddie for making such a great place to hang out and meet great friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411345038025.jpg
    1411345038025.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 191

jboo53

I've always loved jeeps and after getting to go offroading in Arizona over the summer, I finally ended up getting a JK. I got a chance to take my JK offroading and after that, I dove into the online offroading communities and ended up finding the JKX videos that led me to Wayalife, so I joined and I've enjoyed every minute of it!! Thanks, everyone, for being such an awesome group 😃👍 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411345028.865887.jpg

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I heard of wayalife when the Ohs had a CJ and a TJ and they had their older website minus the forum. I loved that older website with all the photo galleries on it! The Jeeps they had were both white and the CJ was bad ass. The TJ had a bunch of LOD gear on it and I remember the LOD stuff was almost always on backorder whenever one would inquire about it. LOL.

IMG_1044_filtered.jpg

Last edited:

CanadianJK

Woohoo! 15,000!

Found Wayalife through youtube. Thought JKX13 looked like the coolest thing ever!
Then I started using Project-JK for write ups and realized that this was the best resource available!

Attachments

• ASRJeep.jpg
    ASRJeep.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 186

Halas

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411345147.060028.jpg

followed wayolife and vengence from the beginning... from that other forum that no longer has thier app on my phone.

Johnlmt33

Earlier this year, while looking for my current Jeep ('14 Willys Wheeler) I kept seeing the decals on Youtube and Google.

'14 Willys Wheeler.jpg

Top Bottom