A bit of an update. I have to accept the fact this is going to be a long slow process.
The Scrambler is slowly being disassembled. The goal is to take a load of body panels to to be dipped next week. That will include the Hood, doors, windshield frame, rear gate, front quarters and other small parts. I haven’t taken any pictures in a couple of weeks. But here’s the last couple shots I took.
We’ve found another rust hole under the rear fender that will have to be cut out and repaired. I’m sure it won’t be the last. The main tub will be walnut blasted once the rest of the disassembly is completed.
This next month should start getting more exciting. The axles from fusion arrive at the end of April. The Alcan springs come next week. The Gentile gas tank and skid came last week along with the PSC steering system which I haven’t unboxed yet. I’ll try to get more pictures posted up this week if all the parts.