1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

Ddays

Hooked
It’s painful. I’m stuck for now. If he doesn’t pick up the pace, I might be forced to do something else.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I find it amazing how much of a lack of urgency there is outside of our general industry. I'm expected to have answers within hours and if I don't I'm getting calls and or emails. :crazyeyes:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I find it amazing how much of a lack of urgency there is outside of our general industry. I'm expected to have answers within hours and if I don't I'm getting calls and or emails. :crazyeyes:

Yup. Totally agree.

I new his reputation for being slow from my clients that use him. His quality is outstanding. His time management skills suck. But I guess I’m not in a hurry and I’d prefer perfection

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jorgelrod

Hooked
The closer things are to getting completed the more desperate we tend to become, that looks so sweet Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

Me too! This was was last June when he wrapped up building it.

https://youtu.be/BTYIxKFNrxI

I love the sound of a V8!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Sounds great!! I'm excited for you. It's a step in he direction of getting done. In my opinion I would take the slow guy that has a reputation for quality. The quick quy always leaves you surprised, not the kind you want.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sounds great!! I'm excited for you. It's a step in he direction of getting done. In my opinion I would take the slow guy that has a reputation for quality. The quick quy always leaves you surprised, not the kind you want.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It will all be worth it in the end. Just need to move a little faster, I can’t have the scrambler locked down another year.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom