1985 CJ-8 Scrambler Restoration

wjtstudios

Hooked
Primer is on, more filling and sanding in the next couple of weeks and then he’s going to get started on drive line installation and running prior to putting on the final paint.

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just now? LOL - I've been wanting to see it done a long time ago and this isn't even my Jeep :cheesy:

You and me both but I’ve been patient. He is an artist, and I can respect that. But it’s time for the scrambler to be at the front of the line with in his project list and get it done.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
Primer is on, more filling and sanding in the next couple of weeks and then he’s going to get started on drive line installation and running prior to putting on the final paint.

Looks great. Glad you're moving along. Do you have any info on that paint booth? I'm looking at building a DIY one.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks great. Glad you're moving along. Do you have any info on that paint booth? I'm looking at building a DIY one.

I don’t, but I can ask. It’s old, what ever it is. He’s been restoring cars for 40+ years and that paint booth looks like it’s been with him the whole time.

Thank you!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom