2,600$ what would you do?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 226280
Before

After
View attachment 226283

So here goes. After finally getting paid from the insurance company, I sat on the cash for a bit. My wife and recently went and eloped at the courthouse. So we had ordered a set of custom rings to be made from a friend of mine and I wasn't sure how much they were going to be. In the meantime I was actually able do some wrenching on the tire carrier and getting things back to about 95% and function like it's supposed to.
We went to Pomona expo last wknd and were able to score a new trektop nx twill for 940$ + tax.
So with the cash and a bit more I was able get the trektop and make my wife happier with here custom ring. My wife is awesome! When we were at the expo we went by the dynatrac booth and were checking out a set of their pro rock 60's, she didn't bat an eye when I told her 12k for the axles, but don't forget we'll need new 8 lug beadlock wheels and new 1350 driveshafts also. Here response was when are we ordering them?
Anyways I had some time today and wanted to install the trektop. Wtf that thing is a bitch to finish up. Even with the hot day here I was still not able to get everything zipped up. I even had to loosen the foot man loops to get things started. It's mostly done now, but things definitely need to stretch and settle in. Good news this top is top notch quality from bestop! View attachment 226292 View attachment 226293 View attachment 226294

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The rings look sweet! You guys have nice hands. Top looks ok.;)

Journeyman

Thanks guys. We like our hands also. Took you guys long enough to jump on that one! Expected the first response to bust my balls about that [emoji33] [emoji1589]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom