2007blackJk - I'm not known for starting shit on any forum

You have made your bed here. To be honest I do not trust anything you say because I do not know which person is talking. Just go back to your favorite form.

The fact that you were banned once and the was persistent enough to get back on only shows you cannot be trusted. There is enough BS in the world go raise hate and discontent somewhere else.

JAGS

Hooked

I don't think it will sit well if you talk smack over on JKO and then come here and be an active member. Just because you have 100+ legit posts here doesn't mean we can't find your two-faced posts elsewhere. I know you want to save face and be G-Cool on JKO, but don't expect the red carpet if that's how this is gonna play out. I don't have any personal interest in this, but that is just my :twocents:. This is really between you and Wayolife at this point.

I don't think it will sit well if you talk smack over on JKO and then come here and be an active member. Just because you have 100+ legit posts here doesn't mean we can't find your two-faced posts elsewhere. I know you want to save face and be G-Cool on JKO, but don't expect the red carpet if that's how this is gonna play out. I don't have any personal interest in this, but that is just my :twocents:. This is really between you and Wayolife at this point.

Bravo, Bravo

Golf clap.

Actions speaks louder then words.
You want see much of me here anyways...maybe a question here and there. Just wanted to clear the air.... Couldn't just vanished in thin air, which is prob what most wanted lol
honestly, what went down is not the type of person i am.

I will leave if that's what comes of it.

G-cool ? I will most likely get shit for this. (Not like i care btw)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I respect that ... Although, nothing bad was ever said here on this forum.

If I've ever seen a qualified response..... You sure qualified that one with the "on this forum."

Fact is you did talk shit, you did say your intentions here were nefarious and those will not go away. Like I said you will be met with resistance given the way you portrayed yourself as two different people.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I was wondering why this thread came back up :cheesy:

So far as I'm concerned, it's all water under the bridge for me. If you stir the pot in the future, we can deal with you at that time. :yup:

If I've ever seen a qualified response..... You sure qualified that one with the "on this forum."

Fact is you did talk shit, you did say your intentions here were nefarious and those will not go away. Like I said you will be met with resistance given the way you portrayed yourself as two different people.

Because my intentions were not the same when i signed up lol :D

Eddie .. Understood
I was going to send You and Frank a PM. I owe all a apology,

Guys, just to be clear. There's no evil plan here. Ban me now ... I'm not going to go back to JKO and blast WAL.
I'm done ... Finished with this childish (on my part) BS.
I'm clearing the air. Fully understand I made enemy's.
Like I said ... No plans. Not even going to try and be a "part of the community"
Bridges are burned. Take my apology however you please.... And I will leave.

JAGS

Hooked
Guys, just to be clear. There's no evil plan here. Ban me now ... I'm not going to go back to JKO and blast WAL.
I'm done ... Finished with this childish (on my part) BS.
I'm clearing the air. Fully understand I made enemy's.
Like I said ... No plans. Not even going to try and be a "part of the community"
Bridges are burned. Take my apology however you please.... And I will leave.

Ban you for what? Just don't log on.

Or stick around and don't talk smack elsewhere. Wayolife said it's water under the bridge, so that's what it is so long as you're a man of your word.

Wayalife already said it was water under the bridge. A smart person would just let the issue die rather than digging yourself in deeper.

Top Bottom