2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale

Popsicle

Selling my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, it was a theft recovered vehicle so it does carry a rebuilt salvage title but it is clear. Runs and drives great, no leaks. It only has a soft top and soft doors, tires are fair, the wheels and front grill have been sprayed with plasti-dip that can be pealed off if wanted. Heat and A/C work great. Only 43,XXX miles on it. Asking $17,500 cash, I will not finance. I will not hold unless we talk on the phone and come to an arrangement first. It is not sold until cash is in hand. Sold as is. Call with any questions (620)-431-8056. Located in Chanute, Kansas.

01010_3Qtpvqll44Z_600x450.jpg 00R0R_e9bso6B7rQZ_600x450.jpg 00S0S_fMR0bSJ1qX9_600x450.jpg 00n0n_8yzy3aBHKM0_600x450.jpg 00e0e_ajR7ZjJkSSu_600x450.jpg 00v0v_9qskv2J5v2I_600x450.jpg 00909_2SWAi1IyDJW_600x450.jpg 00p0p_lQZV1H9Xynr_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Popsicle

Help me out here guys, in all honesty, what seems to be the problem? It is a theft recovered vehicle with only 43,XXX. Around here anything with that low of miles starts at least $26k. I'm wanting to sell it, not give it away, I would take any advice.

WJCO

Meme King
Ok......I'll shed some mercy on the situation since it's probably been a couple years since you read the rules here since you joined it 2014 and haven't posted. Take a look at those to start with.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Most of the regular members take offense to new members, or those who have not really taken the time to become an active part of the community, posting up for sale posts. It makes it seem like you were only here for your own benefit and really never had an interest in getting to know anyone.

If that wasn't your intent then you should definitely state as much in the thread. That said, you should probably expect a bit of flak.

It may seem unfair, but people tend to look out for each other here and it's hard to buy something from someone you know nothing about.

Popsicle

To be honest, it's taken me a bit to figure out how to respond to all this, im not mad, or upset, but more disappointed that I and others have been treated like this. I realize part of it was my fault for not reading the rules before I posted. I don't get on the sale forums much at all, so I was not expecting the flak. I mostly read the tech forums and watch the videos on the site. I think it's great that you guys watch out for one another, but why attack someone instead of reaching out to them and inviting them to become a more active member in the community? I'm sure I'm not seeing the whole picture from your side and there are reasons for concerns. I'm also sure most or all of what I say will be picked apart, but my only intention was to post a Jeep I have for sale. I was not intending to offend anyone. I'm more happy to take more pictures, talk on the phone, and answer any questions a person has about it. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it, just putting it out there for anyone that might be interested. In the future I will try and do a better job of posting to other forums I read and becoming a active member on the site.

Also thanks to Sharkey, for taking the time to answer my question.

Ill take that response....you gotta see from this end, people drop in here every fucking day to pimp their stuff and sell their junk. It gets a bit much trying to pick through all of them for good intent. Hopefully youll settle in here and get to know people, learn things and pass those things on.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
but my only intention was to post a Jeep I have for sale.

I was not intending to offend anyone. I'm more happy to take more pictures, talk on the phone, and answer any questions a person has about it. I'm not forcing anyone to buy it, just putting it out there for anyone that might be interested.

Clearly........

JAGS

Hooked
So for two years you decided to stay out of this place and then post a for sale and then say you are "disappointed" in us and this place. Interesting.

Popsicle

Tough crowd, but I really am trying here. I could have posted it and walked away. But look at this, I'm getting more involved already.

Top Bottom