2010 JKU Rubicon

koop2

Very nice jeep and I feel you im still working on mine the more I ride the more I want to add and change.

MTG said:
Wow! I need a set of these. Can't believe you got them for free, what a score!

You definitely should get some, especially for that long drive you've got ahead of you for JKX. I'm bummed to see my brother sell his Jeep, but this was a hell of a severance package.. :D

koop2 said:
Very nice jeep and I feel you im still working on mine the more I ride the more I want to add and change.

Thanks! One day I'll get it dialed in... Hey, at least we can say we made informed decisions when it comes time to buy it all!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
It's looking good!!! Love my truck lights one of the best mods I have bought! That sucks that your brother sold his Jeep, what did he end up buying?

JKRay said:
It's looking good!!! Love my truck lights one of the best mods I have bought! That sucks that your brother sold his Jeep, what did he end up buying?

Trust me... It's better if you don't know; I wish I didn't know. But I'll give you a hint... It starts with an S and ends with an ubaru... It's actually pretty badass, I've just been giving him hell for selling the Jeep. He got an awesome deal on it and it's what he wanted, but it's not a Jeep. :(

koop2

You definitely should get some, especially for that long drive you've got ahead of you for JKX. I'm bummed to see my brother sell his Jeep, but this was a hell of a severance package.. :D

Thanks! One day I'll get it dialed in... Hey, at least we can say we made informed decisions when it comes time to buy it all!

This is true!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Trust me... It's better if you don't know; I wish I didn't know. But I'll give you a hint... It starts with an S and ends with an ubaru... It's actually pretty badass, I've just been giving him hell for selling the Jeep. He got an awesome deal on it and it's what he wanted, but it's not a Jeep. :(

:eek: Well that sucks but if that is what he wants you cant blame him... its funny cuz when talking to him he sounded like he was really enjoying his jeep and off roading. :dont_know:

JKRay said:
:eek: Well that sucks but if that is what he wants you cant blame him... its funny cuz when talking to him he sounded like he was really enjoying his jeep and off roading. :dont_know:

He definitely enjoys it, but there were some issues he was having that would require him to spend some major dollars to correct and he just wants to wait until he can do it right. I definitely don't blame him, but he's my little brother so I have to give him crap... It's my job. :D

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
He definitely enjoys it, but there were some issues he was having that would require him to spend some major dollars to correct and he just wants to wait until he can do it right. I definitely don't blame him, but he's my little brother so I have to give him crap... It's my job. :D

Haha I agree I give my little brother crap all the time. :synister: :cheesy:

First major purchase for the Jeep!! EVO BOLT-ON COILOVERS!!
Kit will be here on Thursday! Pics to follow!!! :wings: :rock:

Still have some other purchases to make before it's lifted, so let the waiting game begin!

Anyone looking for this kit, please call Northridge 4x4... They take care of you and they have a few sets on the ground, ready to be shipped! :thumb:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
ProfessionalDriver said:

Awesome! Can't wait to see them installed.

DManuel

ProfessionalDriver said:

Congratulations. That's an awesome purchase.

Congratulations. That's an awesome purchase.

Thanks! I'm really excited! :D

Stoked!!! Can't wait to help with the install!

Thanks brother... Too bad they don't make a model for a WRX :cheesy:

I'm sure if King makes anything for the WRX you'll have it!

As the Fat Bastard says "that's dead sexy"

I know it's a little premature, but what are your plans for your stock coil springs ? (sending to me)

Thanks!

I am sure something could be arranged...:yup:

Top Bottom