2010 JKU Rubicon

Put my EVO Front Bumper and D-Ring mounts on tonight... Very happy with how it turned out.

Stocker removed...
image-2339950138.jpg

Crash bar coming off...
image-598294526.jpg

We bent a few blades so broke we broke out the cut off wheel which burned through the crash bar with no problems, just took a little longer.

And finally all bolted on and finished...
image-629049311.jpg

Installation was really straight forward and took about 3 hours (incl beer drinking). I'm stoked!! :rock: :beer:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
ProfessionalDriver said:
Thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out! Now I just need to get a winch in the thing! :crazyeyes:

Looks great! Plus that was good practice for when you get your winch. ;)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Put my EVO Front Bumper and D-Ring mounts on tonight... Very happy with how it turned out.

Stocker removed...
View attachment 10531

Crash bar coming off...
View attachment 10532

We bent a few blades so broke we broke out the cut off wheel which burned through the crash bar with no problems, just took a little longer.

And finally all bolted on and finished...
View attachment 10533

Installation was really straight forward and took about 3 hours (incl beer drinking). I'm stoked!! :rock: :beer:

Nice bumper. That is on my list of wants!

Well the stock battery finally gave up yesterday, so I purchased a Die Hard Platinum battery from Sears today. The Jeep starts now... So that's a plus! 😬

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360463460.112497.jpg 😎

Well the day is finally here... Started the install of all the EVO Bolt-On Coilovers tonight after work!

Picked up the tires and wheels... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362199694.866712.jpg

They're going to look great on the Jeep!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362199722.728828.jpg

Started at the back, all the stock suspension is removed! Time to start cutting for the Rockstars!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362199796.036409.jpg

Stay tuned... 😎

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Yes please post more pictures looking great so far

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom