2012 jku Sport Build

desertrunner

Ouch! What 1310 shaft brand would you suggest? Preferably with a great warranty

i went with a coast 1310 i would reccomend that or a JE Reel just make sure what ever you buy it had US steel and you should be good :thumb: to go watch out for those china made U joints :doh:

i went with a coast 1310 i would reccomend that or a JE Reel just make sure what ever you buy it had US steel and you should be good :thumb: to go watch out for those china made U joints :doh:

Those were what I was looking at. Thanks for the help

Beyrgut

Like others said, go with a JE Reel or Coast front driveshaft. I went with the JE Reel HD 1310 and will hold onto the stock as a spare instead of waiting for it to fail. That way I have one while I wait for a replacement if it fails since it is my DD.

Like others said, go with a JE Reel or Coast front driveshaft. I went with the JE Reel HD 1310 and will hold onto the stock as a spare instead of waiting for it to fail. That way I have one while I wait for a replacement if it fails since it is my DD.

That's what I was thinking, what's different about the HD driveshaft?

Beyrgut

The OE reuses the mount flanges and is rated to 33s, the HD replaces the flanges and is rated for 35s and is cheaper:rock:.

silverbackjk

Just my dad and I. We think it'll be a 2 day process since its our first time. Hope we're wrong

Well good luck and have fun! I installed my RK kit and the measurements in the directions for the front control arms were way off for my jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367698440.752754.jpg
Getting the front all buttoned up

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367698430.599115.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367698430.599115.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 257

Devallee

Anyone have good/ bad reviews on the Toyo Open Country M/T? Turns out KM/2's are on nationwide back order with no set arrival date...

I'm pushing probably somewhere around 20-25k on mine and I might be halfway through the tread. Absolutely zero complaints so far. Definitely planning on buying another set (but bigger) after these wear out :thumb:

Top Bottom