2012 jku Sport Build

Well good luck and have fun! I installed my RK kit and the measurements in the directions for the front control arms were way off for my jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought the measurements were off as well but after jacking the axle up and down we finally got them in.

silverbackjk

I had to go to work before I could finish but my dad buttoned the rear end up last night. I'll post a couple of pics up soon!

You will really like this lift it flexes like mad. also will hold up very well, i have 15k on mine so far and no issues at all.

When driving the jeep after the lift on stock wheels/tires, my dad noticed a vibration after 25mph... Anybody know what could be causing this??

silverbackjk

Not sure, we set the control arms to the lengths provide to us in the rock krawler install book. It is at the shop now getting aligned and wheels/tires put on

With the alignment print out it should have your castor on there. Any Home Depot has a cheap angle finder tool and you can check it very easy.

With the alignment print out it should have your castor on there. Any Home Depot has a cheap angle finder tool and you can check it very easy.

I believe I have one of those, what's the correct angle and where do I measure it from?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367905879.379316.jpg
From the first time I had the top off, to as it sits now. Its been a little over a year since I was bitten by the jeep bug and I don't have a single complaint about it!

Top Bottom