2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

mrmet1983

i know, just would like to be more capable at rausch so i don't have to just trail ride.

Lol u should ask my friend Jacqueline about stock jeeps on blue and black trails at RC she did it for a year lol

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

You can do blues and the occasional black in a stock 4dr. Ask me how I know, and the black was by accident

Sent via carrier pigeon

I always forget u were stock when we first wheeled perry

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Napalm90

lol agreed! his jeep was so small. now its bigger than mine!

my original plan was for just 35's....But then my friend aaron talked me into 37's... any now I want 40's but that's not for a few years... longarms, coilovers and full float rear d60 first :yup:

mrmet1983

my original plan was for just 35's....But then my friend aaron talked me into 37's... any now I want 40's but that's not for a few years... longarms, coilovers and full float rear d60 first :yup:

Yea I remember my first ideas for my build lol thank god I found Evo and 40s are nice and all but I think I'll stick with 37s for a while and just wheel the shit out of it

mrmet1983

The fun had begun should have the pr60 in tomorrow and all filled up ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399427403.192228.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399427413.175871.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399427422.806230.jpg

mrmet1983

love this build thread! would be a happy to have my rig grow up to be like yours :thumb:

Thank you so much and when ever your ready to start your build and have any ?s feel free to ask be happy to help

fancyHippo

Thank you so much and when ever your ready to start your build and have any ?s feel free to ask be happy to help

Will do, appreciate that. I'm sure I'll run in to a few!

mrmet1983

Driveshaft shortened thanks to rick at deep park driveshaft 43" from flange to flat end of yoke for anyone wondering and I'm a 4dr rubi with 4" double d long arm kit ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399929717.828100.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399929726.308234.jpg feels damn good to be back in the jeep again !!

mrmet1983

A few more additions on the way ... Poison spyder hood louvre and Evo hd sway bar links for the rear

mrmet1983

Finally got the silver fox all naked for topless day ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400377880.915834.jpg

mrmet1983

Happy birthday to the silver fox can't believe it's been a year already ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400514878.377281.jpg
We have come a long way in just a year
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400514900.592515.jpg

mrmet1983

holy shit only a year!?!?! making quick work on the upgrades bro:yup::rock:

Yea I've been planning this build for a few years and knew that I wud never be patient enough to wait while I saved the money so made sure I had most of it before I even started

Top Bottom