2013 Billet JKU Rubi Build Thread

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Are there any specific trails you're trying to hit through your trip besides Moab? I'm looking to do something similar at some point with the plan to vary between various OHV parks and points of interest through the midwest. Just curious what you're looking to do on your trip I guess. :D

mrmet1983

Are there any specific trails you're trying to hit through your trip besides Moab? I'm looking to do something similar at some point with the plan to vary between various OHV parks and points of interest through the midwest. Just curious what you're looking to do on your trip I guess. :D

Yea def hitting Moab and Drummond island on the way back I'll be in Colorado so doing some trails up there near ouray also will be doing some trails in Nevada and of ourse the rubicon and a bunch of Cali trails it's basically going to be a wheeling trip with some Las Vegas action in the middle lol

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Poison spyder hood louvre all installed. Also got my fuel racing beadlocks today but they will have till wait till after Moab so I can get them powder coated ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403562001.637478.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403562031.496642.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403562039.562234.jpg

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Haven't had anything to post in a while but finally my fuel anza beadlocks are back from powder coating and getting mounted as I write this.

Here's a pic of them without the ring
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409248626.359222.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
This is one Bad Ass rig! can't believe you did most of the mods in only a year! that is awesome! i am looking into getting the Genright tire carrier as well. did you get the aluminum or Steel?

mrmet1983

This is one Bad Ass rig! can't believe you did most of the mods in only a year! that is awesome! i am looking into getting the Genright tire carrier as well. did you get the aluminum or Steel?

I went aluminum to keep the weight down as much as I could

mrmet1983

And thank you very much , sometimes I can't believe I got this much done in a year. Lot of hard work and a lot of lines but all totally worth it !!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I called genright and found out that it's a 20 lb difference between the aluminum and steel tire carrier (20 lbs for aluminum and about 40 lbs for steel). Since you bought the aluminum carrier would you say it was worth the extra money?

mrmet1983

I called genright and found out that it's a 20 lb difference between the aluminum and steel tire carrier (20 lbs for aluminum and about 40 lbs for steel). Since you bought the aluminum carrier would you say it was worth the extra money?
It won't make a big doff but It's a lot easier to install snd won't wver rust

mrmet1983

Been a while since I put anything new on the fox but recently got my evo front bumper installed and today finally put in the new heated truck lites and they are absolutely sick!! I live in NY so we get lots of ice and snow and these babies haven't iced up yet. Touché truck lite!!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Awesome additions!

I can say that my non-heated Trucklites have iced up multiple times over the past couple of weeks. Glad I still have my stock fog lamps to fall back on.

Post some pics when you get a chance, it would be great to see her!

mrmet1983

Awesome additions!

I can say that my non-heated Trucklites have iced up multiple times over the past couple of weeks. Glad I still have my stock fog lamps to fall back on.

Post some pics when you get a chance, it would be great to see her!

Yea I was so close to getting regular ones last year im glad I waited ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423022682.875818.jpg
That's before the truck lites went in

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Looking good! I assume your trip was pretty sweet? I'd enjoy seeing some pictures if you get the time to post some up.

Top Bottom