2013 jeep 4dr is all over the road on the highway .not even drivable floats all over

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well they fixed your toe which is great. Your caster could come down a bit but otherwise you look good

BertaNation

I am not real familiar with the installation process of control arms But doesn't it put the bushings in a bind if u tighten them without the wieght of the vehicle on them. Could this be a possibility?

jeeeep

Hooked
Yea the toe was way out . If I lower the caster I wonder if I would even notice a difference

it would handle a bit better but if you swapped out the aftermarket steering stabilizer with the stock unit you would probably get rid of the pull...

what tires are you running?

WJCO

Meme King
Yea the toe was way out . If I lower the caster I wonder if I would even notice a difference

Although the ideal caster is a lower number. I truthfully believe you will have better steering at the number you are currently at (5.5). On a Jeep, the higher the caster will give you better steering/handling but will make your pinion angle less ideal. 4.2 is the number that balances both of these. If it were my Jeep, I would leave it alone, but that's just me.

bouche03

it would handle a bit better but if you swapped out the aftermarket steering stabilizer with the stock unit you would probably get rid of the pull...

what tires are you running?

Depends on the stabilizer...Rancho has a dampener version, and a gas charged version. The dampener does not extend on it own but the gas charged shock does. Maybe check to see which model you have and see if it is the gas charged one or not. As suggested by jeeeep, it could be causing a slight pull if you have the charged shock

Top Bottom