2013 JKUR "Acme"

OhNoTheJiggies

We will see if it's possible to keep the hi lift in that location when I get my evo tire carrier installed... If not, or if this once turns out to be weak, I have purchased one of the mounts that bolt parallel to the roll bar in the cargo area just under the hardtop.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Viair Constant Duty OBA w/ tank installed in the cargo area... wish I would have gone with a twin ARB so I wouldn't have all that space taken up, and would have more CFM at 90psi... But you live and you learn... gonna clean up the install soon too and mount everything in a way to save some space.

Also put the switch and pressure gauge in the little area under the trunk lid thingy so I can access it easier when using it to fill up kids bike tires and such.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

20170824_185415.jpg
Ace stubby stinger without the lightbar opening... bought before I traded jeeps and it just sat in my garage for 3 or 4 months... didn't want to keep the JCR one on there after seeing the delicious tacos that form when you mix them with rocks lol.
Got a warn VR-8000s on it with a PS fairlead and a prolink that I bought from an awesome guy on here a while back.

OhNoTheJiggies

20170824_185309.jpg
Hanson Offroad rearbumper/square frame(non single action)...
Moved my Antenna to the top mount on the carrier, gotta tune the CB and should get good reception since it's like my own private cell tower.

OhNoTheJiggies

20170824_185516.jpg
Also have this wrap around cargo carrier for the square frame... barely fits on with the 37. Have to deflate the tire to fit it on, even though I haven't actually fully installed it yet, but a test fit showed me that.
If anyone has a suggestion on how to clear the tire, that would be greatly appreciated.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
The jeep is looking great. Nice work. I'd be curious if you have the same problem I had with the ten factory shafts. I wasn't able to fit the yokes on the driver side through the knuckle without the help of an angle grinder. WJCO pointed it out to me that others have had the same problem. I dug in a little and found it's actually pretty common. Hope yours goes smoothly though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

So now my list of things to do before the exodus...
Clean up OBA install,
Fluids service/change,
Replace front brakes,
Install steering setup,
Install rear control arms,
Install front axle shafts,
Check torques,
Grease all fittings,
Procure and install sport cage,
Rotate tires,
Tune CB,
And test fit gear before the trip.