2013 JKUR "Acme"

OhNoTheJiggies

So I've been busy and not even close to done yet... it's going to be a busy 48 hours!
Rear fenders trimmed
20170916_170655.jpg
Tie rod installed
20170914_190707.jpg
Tube doors put together and tested out
20170914_212153.jpg
Switch system installed
20170914_205738.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Got the rock hard in...
20170912_172444.jpg
Going to leave it raw steel and rub it down with oil daily for the exodus... then when we get back, going to remove it and drop it off to powdercoat...
If anyone has any suggestions on what oil to use to keep steel from rusting, I am willing to hear em.

OhNoTheJiggies

Looks good [emoji106]

No C gussets with those 37s?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you!
Yeah I know right. Overlooked them for a long time until recently.
Ordered them a few days ago, but won't get them on in time for the big trip... also a little worried about them being welded on and damaging my balljoints but I geuss I'll just take that risk once I get back in October... heard that if a shop welds them on and mess up the balljoints that they should be willing to replace them so might workout either way.

OhNoTheJiggies

Got the drag link installed... in a flipped fashion. Along with the evo track bar bracket... the pitman arm end was a pain in the ass.

Just gotta torque everything and readjust the track bar
20170918_004740.jpg

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thank you!
Yeah I know right. Overlooked them for a long time until recently.
Ordered them a few days ago, but won't get them on in time for the big trip... also a little worried about them being welded on and damaging my balljoints but I geuss I'll just take that risk once I get back in October... heard that if a shop welds them on and mess up the balljoints that they should be willing to replace them so might workout either way.

If they are cautious and take their time with welding those on, it shouldn't affect your balljoints. I had my welded on by a fellow member here and he did a great job. I ended changing them out couple months later but only because they were shot anyway. It's always a good excuse to upgrade to ProSteers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom