2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Get it right.....only the wheels were AEV, everything else was all Teraflex crap= lift, shocks, steering stabilizer, bumpers, sliders, rear differential skid plate (actually kind of cool). it was the only Rubicon on the lot, I wanted it :icon_crazy:

I think you did a fine job restoring it back into a real jeep:beer:

Since there is a mini JKX going on this weekend I thought it would a great opportunity to revive this thread and see if the OP will finally come back and answer why he baled and sold his tires.

Since there is a mini JKX going on this weekend I thought it would a great opportunity to revive this thread and see if the OP will finally come back and answer why he baled and sold his tires.

Don't hold your breath. This guy is a total :asshat:. He's not paying any attention here, nor does he care what we think. He got what he wanted out of it, screw everyone else.

His last activity on the forum was January 4th of last year so I don't believe he's EVER coming back to apologiize for his dick move........he took their kindness as a weakness and basically got away with stealing a set of tires and fading away into the background.......straight up SCUMBAG any way you look at it....
~Woodrow~

I was just thinking about bumping this. With the 2015 selections underway it would be ironic if the DB applies, gets selected and reamed for bing a DB and asked to leave.

I can't believe this guy. I have no problem with backing out...shit happens. But to accept an expensive gift like that and exploit it is a dick move

Actually read this whole thread .. Crazy $hit. What blows me away is how fast you guys catch onto this shit. I was reading page by page and check the dates and it didnt take long for you guys to find out this dick head robbed the JKX. I mean that's what he did he stole from the JKX . Glad the members here call that kind of crap out fast and dont let it die. Only thing left is your word and when your willing to sell that out for a set of tires then i guess jeeping isnt a " WAYALIFE" for you.

Cheers Fellas! :beer:

Top Bottom