2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

Jackal01

With Mel finishing the pre-run for the East Coast 2015 JKX I just thought it was appropriate to bump this thread.

There is no inappropriate time to bump this thread in all honesty. This ass-face and his cowardliness need to be public knowledge on a regular basis.

Jk909

Curious about what happened but I don't want to read the whole thread. Can somebody sum it up quickly lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Curious about what happened but I don't want to read the whole thread. Can somebody sum it up quickly lol

Guy gets selected for JKX, guy gets sent five 37" Nitto TG's for attending the event. Guy backs out, sells tires then disappears (mostly) from forums and social media.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Guy gets selected for JKX, guy gets sent five 37" Nitto TG's for attending the event. Guy backs out, sells tires then disappears (mostly) from forums and social media.

No way!?!?! Geez this really burns me, I feel like I've heard this story before! It's so disappointing to hear people do things like this, I mean come one we should all be adults here. This is just plain ridiculous.

Top Bottom