2013 Off Road Expo Photos

ChaosNein

*Edit: oh and I saw something somewhere about a new front bumper by EVO...any more pics about that? Hmmm

prototype EVO MFG aluminum front bumper. Same exact dimensions as the EVO 1/4 # bumper, just in aluminum. There is no release date or price as of now.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
^ :thumb:

attachment.php

This Poison Spyder JK is fricken epic! I love it. I saw pics of it on their FB page and WOW it's bad ass.

Ldogg

That's the venom one race car. They apparently sold it, and that's why it's got new skins. They had it back for the expo.

JaySC

prototype EVO MFG aluminum front bumper. Same exact dimensions as the EVO 1/4 # bumper, just in aluminum. There is no release date or price as of now.

That's what I forgot to check out! Kept telling myself to keep an eye out for that and still forgot. :thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rtguy1

Eddie, since you walked around the booths, did you by any chance hear any talk about the Gen 8 Trucklites? Rumor has it they are going to be projectors this time around, just wondering if you heard any buzz about em.

Saw some kc led headlights. Rugged ridge is also doing the led lights now too.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
^ I've seen some pics of their prototypes on Rugged Ridges FB page. They look good, I just wonder if they're going to be cheaper than Rigid Industries lights or not. probably won't. And I'm curious to what KCs LED lights will cost/operate. That could be something to look into haha

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

What's the trade in policy for my slightly used (hit a rock pretty hard in big ear) bumper? Can I get credit toward the new one? :thumb:

Top Bottom