2014 JK Wranglers

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Sneak peak from a loading yard worker...this is ampd.

View attachment 46955

View attachment 46956

View attachment 46957

Wow! I really like this color :) Thanks for posting up the pics. It reminds me of Vengeance. :yup:

main.php

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Not really. Vengeance is more of a copperish tone, where ampd is purely gold. In the sun, ampd looks awesome. In the shade/dark, it looks like dozer got really sick...almost like a "vomit" yellow. I was very close to ordering it, but low light appearance of the color changed my mind. Too bad they got rid of crush, gecko and dozer. :(

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know of any details about the rubicon x or still just speculation

It's available for order now on all colors except copperhead. It is basically the 10A without the badging and the red leather. The price is somewhere in the 4500 range for the package.

MANUEL

Here's my wife 2014 all white rubicon unlimited that we pick up last friday and love it what a difference in engine power and interior comfort conpare to my 2008
20130916_175214.jpg

TimzToy

Right there with ya, been in "D" status for over 3 weeks now, have more parts sitting here waiting and ordered than I know what to do with! :crazy_eyes:

I feel your pain my friends. It seemed like my Rubi would stay in each category for weeks, then my dealer was able to find out a little better info. It sat in storage for almost 2 weeks waiting to be shipped, and that took a week.
I was ready to drive 4 hours to the plant and get it myself!
Hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holeshot

Banned
If I have seen a 2014? hell yes, it was stock and stuck, I had to pull it out :D

sorry for the side video, my GF still don't know how to film with her iphone lol
[video]http://s53.photobucket.com/user/holeshot753/media/IMG_1429_zps23c4b11b.mp4.html[/video]

Tigrcky

does anyone know what oversize tire and lift package the stealerships are offering? im looking at getting a 2014 unlimited red rubi in april-juneish

Rubiwho

does anyone know what oversize tire and lift package the stealerships are offering? im looking at getting a 2014 unlimited red rubi in april-juneish

It varies, in my area it's usually a Rubicon Express or BDS. It's usually one they can slap 35's or nowadays 37's and make the most bang for there buck. Buy without and build yourself... It's cheaper and you get better stuff... Not that RE or BDS is bad.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

It varies, in my area it's usually a Rubicon Express or BDS. It's usually one they can slap 35's or nowadays 37's and make the most bang for there buck. Buy without and build yourself... It's cheaper and you get better stuff... Not that RE or BDS is bad.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually its highly likely that I will become an evo fanboy and then just have mel dress it up with all kinds of things like the DTD, evo armor, evo sliders, quarter pounder, the tire carrier like what moby has, as well as PR80 and PR60 front (if dynatrac dont have a PR80 front by then) and other goodies as well as 40s. Basically im looking at something to get me by till that time

JKWrang

Looks Good!!
Mine is going on 1 month old,
Still enjoy that New Jeep smell
When I get in, Ahhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I lost my new jeep smell the first day I ate chinese food. :eek:

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Top Bottom