2014 SEMA Show : Coming November 4th-7th

Eddie, I am looking forward to once again great coverage from you guys. Thanks for keeping us updated on things.
Would you do a little digging on a product while your there? It's Airlitions. An air induction system. It is a product out of Utah but I would really like some unbiased feed back. It retails for about $1200. It's supposed to add HP and be a replacement for a Suppercharger???? I have the 3.8 in my 08 and it's going to be awhile before I can drop in a new engine for some more HP. I am not sold on anything, just wanted some input. Thanks, Steve

TheNoob

Is sema open to the public? I'm going to be there on Friday that week.

Inside the convention is closed to the public. The outside parking lots are still filled with all types of cars, trucks, and a bunch of stuff going on, which you can just walk right up to. Worth going if you get a chance. Make sure you take comfy walking shoes!:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I didn't even know these guys were still around. Back in the late 90's, their affordable old school hydro shocks used to be all the rage. :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL!! I didn't even know these guys were still around. Back in the late 90's, their affordable old school hydro shocks used to be all the rage. :crazyeyes:

I had no idea either. Definitely didn't know they were in the Jeep game I remember them making lifts for trucks but not jeeps.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had no idea either. Definitely didn't know they were in the Jeep game I remember them making lifts for trucks but not jeeps.

I don't think they ever made lift kits for Jeeps, just that guys like me who were on a budget back then used to like their DT3000 shocks. :D

Top Bottom