2015 JKX - East Coast

MattMc

Anyone know the specs on the suspension/etc on this Jeep?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430023540.569101.jpg

I'm wanting to lift mine and possibly keep stock fenders as well.

MIURA

Got to see most of the rigs at Jeep Beach and they looked awesome. Talked to some of the guys, they were all over the place. Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina.

Does anyone know what's gonna happen to the JKX once the new Wranglers come out? Sucks mine won't be ready for anything like the JKX until way after the new ones come out

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That looks like Ali Mansour's jeep (JP magazine editor). If it is, he is running EVO bolt-on coil overs and 37"s

That is a guest jeep. Shock and spring setup but can't really tell which. They didn't do a good job of giving info about the guests this year like they have in years past.

Ali has the newer EVO bumper.

chipper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430054298.583859.jpg
Here's another look at it. I'm pretty sure it's the 3rd one from the right. But it will give you a good comparison to some of the others you may recognize.

bnatt78

I saw all the jeeps at Jeep Beach and met one of the guys that seems to be at all JK Experience trips and it was awesome. I am just hoping one day I will have my jeep ready for that experience.

PLucas

Banned
I'm with Overlander... Judging by his Steer Kit and both Front and Rear AEV bumpers. He is probably running AEV lift as well. I have the DualSport RS (3.5) on mine.

Jtmw

And this is the main source of contention for me when wheeling. I HATE cleaning up mud from the Jeep. Down here in the southeast, there really isn't much of a way to steer clear of it either.

Exactly right! Gotta love that even heated up a set of Non-sticky tires out here in the east can basically be racing slicks all day long. The mud is just part of the whole "Pay to Play mentality" You pay by having mud and dirt in your eyes for the rest of the lifetime working on your Jeep.

ttfhell

Its the AEV SC 4.5", if you want to do heavy wheeling consider looking at a lift that comes with control arms and not relocation brackets. JKX bent mine!

How was the drive home? We had two hours of sleep before heading to the airport.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Ttfhel.....glad you made it back home safe......it was to nice talk to you and Dave Roberts at Jeep Beach....thank you for sharing your experiences with the DTD setup you have and the great stories.....if you talk to Dave please thank him for the advice and knowledge he shared with me it was much appreciated.......

Cheers :beer:

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom