2015 Mini Jeep?? Trail Rated Too??

Serg5000

You can definitely see the Fiat influence. Kind of sucks to see. Not that it's ugly. It's just taking jeep into a very weird direction.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
no no no no no no no no

Looks like 20's with low profile MTs....man that thing is ugly if you ask me :icon_crazy:

Albatross

wouldnt a retro willy's be cool? Kinda like GM and Dodge with the Camaro and Challenger...?? Keep it small like this, but really close to a willy in shape, maybe take some of the willy's sharp edges and round them a touch, but really close in concept. Add the 3.6 on that light weight design and be prepaired for some fun!:brows:
you are right... why not a new retro willy's... approx 20 years ago the Suzuki LJ80 was a success in Europe (at least in front of ice cream parlors) and in general... just compare Fiat 500 20-30 Years ago and the new design today, the Mini 20-30 years ago and today, the VW beetle today and "Herbie" (this one is not so good)..
BR

dahreno

Banned
to much

I guess I would like it if it had solid axles , but it probably won't , it's also to small. I like to be able to wheel and have enough room inside for my stuff so I can camp. I think I will stick with mine. Easy to maintain , solid , simple , enough room , and with the diff. in cost , I can do alot more with it ! What says you ?
MelissaWeddingetc039.jpg
[/IMG]

Asgard

Sorry Fiat, not a fan of little cars (Mini/Fiat/etc.), this just doesn't sit right in my craw. I really hope that front end isn't what's to come for the next Wrangler. :sigh:

TheFALCON

That thing looks like it's on one of those wheeling YouTube vids that ends up being an RC car. Ugh I hate those videos. Lol

NEVER STOP JEEPIN!

BlackRockBurner

Did any one else notice the seam at the A-pillar and wind screen, or the internal frame at the B-pillar? Removable full top or at least over the driver and passenger. It has the angles that matter the most: approach, departure, and breakover. I'm not married to the past. This platform does not have to look exactly like a Willies to succeed. The future buyers of this jeep are two generations and 80 years away from 1940. It has modern lines yet looks retro. That's not something very easy to accomplish. For an entry level Jeep, I like it.

Jeep will keep the heritage with one dedicated platform, the JK successor.

Last edited:

JK&Beyond

dig the headlights, hate the side view mirrors. and the tires remind me of the WWII style ones. I like. although the real thing never looks as futuristic as the concept. One of these days someone will actually make a cool concept and put it in production.

ssh6314

The wrangler is one of those if it isn't broke don't fix it concepts to me. Just lightly improve it...d-44 standard front and rear, few other small things. Bam. Thats enough redesign for me to buy a new one.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Top Bottom