2015 WAYALIFE End of Summer Camping Trip

summer camping trip

Eddie:

I didn't see this trip posted on your year end summer camping trip schedule? Nice pictures though. Maybe next year?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Looks like a super fun trip!! I miss going up there some of the most beautiful views and awesome history! Hopefully I'll have my jeep soon and be out there next year! Thanks for sharing!

ITLL GO

Surprised you guys could
Have a fire, seems like it's been banded up here for a while due to dry conditions. Looks like an awesome time

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was a great way to end the summer. It's sad to see the glacier losing it's life like that.
Finally it was good to see everyone!
Thanks too Eddie and Cindy.

So glad that you were able to join us for this trip :cool:

Excellent pics and write-up. Thanks again for organizing this. The family and I had a great time! Great seeing everyone and spending the weekend together. Hard to believe summer is over.

Here are a few pics I had on my phone.

It was great having you and your family join us for this trip. Thanks for posting up the pics you took too :cool:

Looks like another great trip. Thanks for sharing. :thumb: Bummed I had to miss it a miss hanging out with my friends. :grayno: Hopefully can catch up soon!

Missed you on this one. Hope you can join us on the next one.

Thank you so much for having us out. We had an amazing fun time hanging out and couldn't think of a better way to end the summer! [emoji106]

Here are a couple of pic I took...

On the way to meet up....

Awesome photos!! I'm glad that Ray was able to take some time off and that the two of you were able to join us for this end of summer camping trip :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great time!! That Ray guy is out of control !

It was great to have you and Jen join us for this trip and it was awesome seeing your new JK-8 :thumb:

Great pics and great trip! Tom and I really enjoyed seeing everyone. .:yup:

:doh: Oh man, I am so sorry for not including you and Tom on my thank you list. We're so glad that you were able to join us on this trip and help end a great summer with a bang :cool:

Eddie:

I didn't see this trip posted on your year end summer camping trip schedule? Nice pictures though. Maybe next year?

Sorry about that. This almost didn't happen at all due to us having just got back from Texas a few days before. Being that it was literally a last minute thing, we just called on a few friends to see if they could join us.

Looks like a super fun trip!! I miss going up there some of the most beautiful views and awesome history! Hopefully I'll have my jeep soon and be out there next year! Thanks for sharing!

Well, we'll definitely have to get you back out again :yup:

Looks like it was a fun trip! Love that area went up there with Chris last year [emoji106]

Sorry for not thinking to give you a call on this one. Hope you can join us on future trips.

Surprised you guys could
Have a fire, seems like it's been banded up here for a while due to dry conditions. Looks like an awesome time

We were using propane fire places. They are like glorified propane stoves and okay to use in this area.

The scenery out there is absolutely stunning. I hope I can make my way west at some point.

Well, if you do ever make it out, I think you will like it a lot :yup:

Mun50n3d

:thumb:
One of these days, I'll be able to make a trip out that way. First, I have to finish building the casa. Then, save up the revenue. In the meantime, I'll just watch y'alls adventures.
Thanks for sharing the trip pics.
:clap2:

BACKBONE

Looks like an awesome trip! Hope to join you guys one of these days.

Now a question: Does anyone else see a tortoise in this pic? Sticking its neck out, perhaps to bask in the Sierra Sun?

James

main.php

Nicalife

Wow! This seem like it was a great way to end the summer. Definitely, a trip to put in my bucket list. After all, that is why I bought the jeep!

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Looks like an awesome trip! Hope to join you guys one of these days.

Now a question: Does anyone else see a tortoise in this pic? Sticking its neck out, perhaps to bask in the Sierra Sun?

James

I thought it was a lizard of some kind.

Top Bottom