2015 WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

We had a great time and met some awesome people. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for putting this run together and Hats off the all the helpers.190.jpg268.jpg307.jpg312.jpg313.jpg351.jpgCIMG5780.jpgDSC_0206.jpgCIMG5859.jpgDSC_0227.jpgDSC_0255.jpg

Why would you post that?

I saw the photo in post #78 that shows the El Paso Subregion Map and thought the participants of the LCC Newbie Run may want that map for their records.

Secondly there is a lot to see in this region and these are the maps that I use while exploring the area.

Did I break the rules in my post by providing the links?

I will edit by removing the links if that is the case.

Last edited:
Awesome pics - especially that night shot. Amazing how bright the stars can be when one is away from city lights. Such a cool run.

Eddie, I hope your ankle heals up quickly!

I saw the photo in post #79 that shows the El Paso Subregion Map and thought the participants of the LCC Newbie Run may want that map for their records.

Secondly there is a lot to see in this region and these are the maps that I use while exploring the area.

Did I break the rules in my post by providing the links?

I will edit by removing the links if that is the case.

Are you sure you're talking about the right thread because this is post #79?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426053542.888598.jpg

Thanks for the link though, I'll definitely copy and paste it into my Newbie Run file and save it for my records :D

Great pictures and it was so nice meeting you guys. Hopefully you guys had a nice drive up the 395

We had a great drive up. Checked out the reward mine, mono lake and a bunch of other thing along the way. Finally made it back home just after 11:00 made for a long day but worth it.

We had a great drive up. Checked out the reward mine, mono lake and a bunch of other thing along the way. Finally made it back home just after 11:00 made for a long day but worth it.

Sounds like fun. Hope to get out there and wheel with you two again soon

Finally got a chance to go through my pics from the run. Didn't get to many good ones but did happen to catch a pic of the carnage. Zoomed in on the top left. Ouch.

Eddi_Ouchi.jpg

Top Bottom