2015 WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run Photo Highlights

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Great trip. Epic wheeling with an amazing group of people. Still here in Tahoe with the Wayalife crew, will post photos when I get a chance.

Shout out to all the trail leaders and tail gunners for keeping the groups rolling and Eddie and Cindy for their amazing hospitality.

Here here, amazing trip, great crew, and big thanks to Eddie and Cindy!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Incredible trip, amazing people from all over, and the best in the biz up front, thank you so much Eddie and Cindy and all those who helped make this happen, Carl, Tony, Jason, Dougi and too many more to name.
Congrats Julie and Andrew, and thanks for letting us celebrate with you on your epic day!

It was so great to put faces to names and meet those that travelled so far to join in the fun, can't wait for another Wayalife trip!

Some photos I snapped along the way...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437115762.928987.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
We had an amazing time with new and old friends on this epic adventure!

Here are a few pictures from the trail.

1437138692839.jpg

1437138724695.jpg

1437138769517.jpg

thardy

Banned
I only thought I was jealous of this trip before. Now, seeing all the pictures, it's killing me, I MUST go!

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Joe and i had a phenomenal adventure. We are grateful we got to experience it with a great group of people. Thank you Cindy and Eddie for all you guys do to make these happen👏

This was an amazing trip! I really can't express enough gratitude.

Huge thanks to all the westies for making my family feel a part of yours.

We were to caught up in the moment to snag many pics (any from my phone) but hopefully we will have some good ones on the camera when we settle in back home.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looks like everyone had an awesome time! Congratulations on the engagement! One of these days we'll make it out there, definitely on my bucket list :yup:

getoverit

This was an adventure we'll never forget! A big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together such an epic trip. Thanks also to Tony, Stephanie and Et for getting us to the other side unscathed. It was great fun with a great group!

Top Bottom