2016 SEMA : Antidote Motorsports Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

xxJWPxx

Not a fan of this style/look on the JK's. Been seeing more and more of these along with the angry eyes grill.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I know there are a ton of you who are just dying to join the Dark Side of the Force and convert your Jeep JK Wrangler into Darth Vader using the Fab Four Grumper grill, Vi Cowl and Fender kits and I'm happy to announce that you can do all this for a mear $4015! Yup, you heard right, the Grumper grill costs $1430, the Vi Cowl costs $1155, the front fenders cost $880 and the rear $550 :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
So, I know there are a ton of you who are just dying to join the Dark Side of the Force and convert your Jeep JK Wrangler into Darth Vader using the Fab Four Grumper grill, Vi Cowl and Fender kits and I'm happy to announce that you can do all this for a mear $4015! Yup, you heard right, the Grumper grill costs $1430, the Vi Cowl costs $1155, the front fenders cost $880 and the rear $550 :crazyeyes:

Man, I wonder if I can skimp on my new axle and get some of the money back. I think I'd wheel a lot harder with the Fab Four stuff.

Well, clearly thats the best way to spend $4k

Because a PR60 is a waste of money!

benatc1

Hooked

Man, good to know! gonna see a lot more Dana 30's on 37's out there i think...

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Not sure if anyone paid attention to the panel gaps in this thing, but I think you could just about fit another Jeep between them. If that's how it's supposed to look, shame on them.

man i REALLY like this!!! Seems to me like this is going to be the next big trend in the JK market!

LOL! :bleh:

Top Bottom