2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I wonder if Dynatrac would be willing to "Upgrade" the Serious Performance Package PR60 to full float, and how much that would cost. :eek: ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if Dynatrac would be willing to "Upgrade" the Serious Performance Package PR60 to full float, and how much that would cost. :eek: ;)

Honestly, I don't even know what the point of a Serious Performance package is being that the Hard Core 60/60 is only $1300 more.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Honestly, I don't even know what the point of a Serious Performance package is being that the Hard Core 60/60 is only $1300 more.

Yeah, that is a pretty good point... Ive been thinking so Long that the 60/60 was out of the price range... but that doesnt seem to be as severely the case at this point. :thumb:

JKJody

Well hell, when I own a jeep again maybe I'll look into the hardcore 60/60 setup. I don't think I'll need it but the price is so great, I don't think I could pass it up. This is awesome that Dynatrac is now more affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spoke to Steve today at Dynatrac who told me that this pricing was definitely a limited time offer... he wasn't even sure if it would be around 30 days from now. I'm not sure if this was a sales pitch or if he was misinformed because it is new. I know Eddie has the inside track here and maybe can clarify for those of us who are a couple months from pulling the trigger on this. I would hate to miss out on this because of bad information.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I think this package will not be available very long, at least the 60/60 package the way it is right now. From what I understand this price point wasn't 100% figured out.

Well, as stated, I called dynatrac yesterday shortly before my post and spoke to a guy in sales named Steve. He was very informative and was pretty clear that the price was temporary stating that it might only last 30 days or so which prompted my question here. Obviously this was a sales pitch which is fine and thank you for clarifying. Kudos to Dynatrac for making their prices competitive with some of the other brands and offering a far superior product. I will be purchasing a 60/80 come first of the year!

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure if Dynatrac updated their page recently but I don't remember these pics before. Here's photos of the pro rock 44 axle C compared to stock and some comparisons of the tube thicknesses. Beefy :thumb:

prorock-44-end-forging-comparison.jpg

IMG_20161110_193340_786.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
For $1395 more you can have the 60/60 package instead of the 44/60 semi float package, even for someone like me that most likely would never need 60/60 strength this seems like a no brainer.

Unless the savings are lost if you need to buy new 8 lug wheels.
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
For $1395 more you can have the 60/60 package instead of the 44/60 semi float package, even for someone like me that most likely would never need 60/60 strength this seems like a no brainer.

Pretty much why I bought a PR80 rear instead of a full float PR60. It was something like only $260 more for the 80.

rockwell

$1395 is a bargain. Besides the fact you are getting a full float rear, you get a 60 front and it includes the tie rods, knuckles w/high steer and bigger calipers all around that the 44/60 does not include. You can recoupe half of that by being able to sell your old axles for more since they would be complete.

Does anybody know the weight difference between the 44/60 and 60/60?
What about width?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Man this is a great deal on some sweet axels. I have a couple questions about the pro series in the back on the 60/60 package. Is the only difference that it's not a pro rock housing and not a high pinion? What would the advantages and disadvantages of the two? If you have a long travel suspension, which I don't YET, do you need the high pinion or not? I do a lot of rock crawling and clearance is an issue.
One more stupid question and I'm sure it's an nonissue with the front pro rock. Do they use a unit bearing in the front. If so do they wear out very fast? Of course with stock axel im replacing mine at least once a year, which is getting old. Time for an upgrade

Top Bottom