2016 SEMA : Camoliner Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

U.S.Able

Okay, so...I'm new here. My name is Jason and my wife and I own CamoLiner - the builder of this Jeep. I initially joined 'cause I did a search on the new Cooper STT 40" tires (awesome tire BTW) and found Wayalife and this forum. Thought I would give the forum thing a shot. I'm here to participate and have no intention at this point to push product. Saw some of you have questions/ideas on U.S.Able and figured I chime in:

Axles: Nope not stock axles lol. It's actually a Sport so the front is a 44 I had laying around that I threw in for the show because I knew I would get completely dogged for a 30 up front. We did the entire build/spray/graphic in 12 days. Still looking for a set of 60's. Part of the theme is "U.S.A..." so were trying to use MADE IN USA-stamped items. Talked to a lot of axle companies at SEMA - we'll see where it goes. Please don't touch my transfer case. The rear is 3.23 and the front is 5.38 - that's the "lol" part.

Skyjacker was a sponsor for the build. They wanted representation of their dual stabilizer up front. Not a huge proponent of the need of a dual but...(The lift is awesome and the Fox Factory Shocks have a great ride. Skyjacker rear springs seem to be at the right rate to balance it all out. The alignment was done with a lot of care. Extremely happy with the ride and the light practical hum of the STT tires. Can't hear them at all over the Magnaflow Crawler exhaust. Somewhere in the entries someone got off by a number on the exhaust. We got sent a JK system, so the back half (due to the missing JKU extension) isn't installed - very sporty sound lol

The artwork: We call it C.L.O.A.K.™ (Custom Low-weight On/Off-road Armor w/ Kevlar®) It's a liner-type system. All sprayed one color, the tan, then graphic was done with airbrush and stencils/etc. Then cleared. All our products are proprietary, we've done almost 900 exteriors - it holds up extremely well. It's the easiest thing on the Jeep to clean but needs a pressure washer.

Some DV8 is U.S.-made, turns out the tire carrier isn't - looking for new tire carrier which is sad because I like the look of this one. Probably going to make our own as I have a pretty good idea for one. Electrical/lighting is non-U.S. as 100% U.S. is pretty much impossible to find.

Hope I can spend some time in here with you all. Thank you for the interest.

Just drove 21 hours straight to get back home - there's probably some miss-spellings.

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, so...I'm new here. My name is Jason and my wife and I own CamoLiner - the builder of this Jeep. I initially joined 'cause I did a search on the new Cooper STT 40" tires (awesome tire BTW) and found Wayalife and this forum. Thought I would give the forum thing a shot. I'm here to participate and have no intention at this point to push product. Saw some of you have questions/ideas on U.S.Able and figured I chime in:

Axles: Nope not stock axles lol. It's actually a Sport so the front is a 44 I had laying around that I threw in for the show because I knew I would get completely dogged for a 30 up front. We did the entire build/spray/graphic in 12 days. Still looking for a set of 60's. Part of the theme is "U.S.A..." so were trying to use MADE IN USA-stamped items. Talked to a lot of axle companies at SEMA - we'll see where it goes. Please don't touch my transfer case. The rear is 3.23 and the front is 5.38 - that's the "lol" part.

Skyjacker was a sponsor for the build. They wanted representation of their dual stabilizer up front. Not a huge proponent of the need of a dual but...(The lift is awesome and the Fox Factory Shocks have a great ride. Skyjacker rear springs seem to be at the right rate to balance it all out. The alignment was done with a lot of care. Extremely happy with the ride and the light practical hum of the STT tires. Can't hear them at all over the Magnaflow Crawler exhaust. Somewhere in the entries someone got off by a number on the exhaust. We got sent a JK system, so the back half (due to the missing JKU extension) isn't installed - very sporty sound lol

The artwork: We call it C.L.O.A.K.™ (Custom Low-weight On/Off-road Armor w/ Kevlar®) It's a liner-type system. All sprayed one color, the tan, then graphic was done with airbrush and stencils/etc. Then cleared. All our products are proprietary, we've done almost 900 exteriors - it holds up extremely well. It's the easiest thing on the Jeep to clean but needs a pressure washer.

Some DV8 is U.S.-made, turns out the tire carrier isn't - looking for new tire carrier which is sad because I like the look of this one. Probably going to make our own as I have a pretty good idea for one. Electrical/lighting is non-U.S. as 100% U.S. is pretty much impossible to find.

Just drove 21 hours straight to get back home - there's probably some miss-spellings.

Wow quite a post. Welcome to WAL. Thanks for being up front about who you are. If you don't push products, you should be fine. If you want to be a vendor, please contact admin. You have a nice Jeep. Love the paint job, thanks for explaining how that works. Also as far as axles, Dynatrac is the way to go.

GraniteCrystal

Welcome to WAL. Thanks for being forthcoming. Great looking Jeep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Last edited:
Top Bottom