2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

hhunter050

Wish I was otw too lol apparently the people doing my transmission didn't realize a new transmission needed to be programmed to the computer so now I'm sitting at a shop 2 and a half hours south of my house until who knows when.

RebelconJk

Wish I was otw too lol apparently the people doing my transmission didn't realize a new transmission needed to be programmed to the computer so now I'm sitting at a shop 2 and a half hours south of my house until who knows when.

Damn dude, i hope they get everything wrapped up quick for ya. Fingers crossed!

Draconianwinter

My plus one and I will be heading that way in about 3 hours or so. So looking forward to this even if I am just doing beginner is going to be a blast.

hhunter050

So update on the turd. Sadly looks like I'm not going to make it cause Jasper Transmission sucks and sent me a faulty transmission so now I have to wait on another one.

jkwebbie

Get that shit together!!!!! We got wheeling to do!

Jegar

Checked in. Unloaded. Just unpacking and then heading over. Damn - forgot what real humidity feels like! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472151833.121155.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man the pics are amazing makes feel as if I was already there, I'll be working all throughout the week so everybody be careful and have a drink for me.
Looking forward to more pics

Dubzy

Wrapping up at work now. Can't wait to get on the road. Anyone gonna be in camp around 8ish? Or is everyone night wheeling?

Top Bottom