2017 Off-Road EXPO Highlights

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh that’s perfect! Now I just need to wait for how much it’s gonna burn a hole in my wallet

Just to make sure, you aren't asking about the trailing arm kit, right? That one is a 9" kit and it is weld in. Also, I believe I was mistaken in what I posted about the other bolt in kit as it is a 3" kit - not 6.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just to make sure, you aren't asking about the trailing arm kit, right? That one is a 9" kit and it is weld in. Also, I believe I was mistaken in what I posted about the other bolt in kit as it is a 3" kit - not 6.

It's a 4" stretch and all bolt on. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The trailing arm set up is awesome but no I am not talking about it. Talking about the 2 door stretch kit.
It's a 4" stretch and all bolt on. :thumb:

Ahh thank you Adam!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just heard from Mel and he said it's 3". Of course, if I talk to Andrew, I might get a different answer :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just heard from Mel and he said it's 3". Of course, if I talk to Andrew, I might get a different answer :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Hmmm 3” stretch may not be worth it then. Was hoping for more like 6”. Guess we will just have to see what it looks like and how much it’s gonna cost

Imatjen

Did you see what tire carrier they used for the gray and red rig you mention in your OP? It looked like it was a 40” and may have been on the new evo body mount that allows for stock tailgate opening. I am shopping tire carriers, so interested if they used it on that awesome build.

bouche03

It was too bad that I missed meeting you Eddie but stopping by the Dynatrac booth proved still proved to be beneficial. I spoke to the guy in the glasses (I think he was the owner?) for about 20 minutes. He was cool enough to explain everything about the PR44 and what it would take to get everything switched out from my Dana 30. Just a great guy and he definitely earned a customer. Now I just need the cash.

The show was amazing and the guys over at EVO hooked me up with their tailgate tire carrier kit with all the trimmings (LP relocation bracket and jack mount) for a great price that I just couldn't pass up. Didn't hurt that I also replenished my sticker collection as well. The only bummer was I couldn't track down anyone at BR Goodrich who could tell me when the KM3's were hitting the shelves. Maybe someone else got lucky.

The more I get into this hobby the more I get the privilege of meeting really cool people. Another great Expo for sure.

BF makes those tires in Woodburn IN, which is only a few minutes from Fort Wayne. My buddy works in the factory and always lets me know about new tires-he said KM3s are slated for spring release in most sizes

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's a 6" bolt-on stretch.

....more details coming very soon! :thumb:

Robert @ EVO MFG

:cheesy: That's what I thought! I was confused as hell when Mel said that it was only 3". Thanks for clearing that up and for helping me to feel like I wasn't going crazy :crazyeyes:

Trail Hound

BF makes those tires in Woodburn IN, which is only a few minutes from Fort Wayne. My buddy works in the factory and always lets me know about new tires-he said KM3s are slated for spring release in most sizes

Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it.

wutwasithnkn

Thanks for the pictures...looks like a great show

I am just about to get to lighting and other electrical accessories on my build and I DIG the Trigger system. Did they say when it would be available?

Top Bottom