2018 Jeep Compass Compact SUV - PRESS PHOTOS

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
The similarities between the Renegade/Compass/Cherokee just go to show how big the CUV market is.

JAGS

Hooked
The similarities between the Renegade/Compass/Cherokee just go to show how big the CUV market is.

Very true. Problem here could be they cannibalize there own customer across the brand. I don't see how all three models can survive long term. Particularly the Cherokee/compass.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow! I clicked on the link thinking it would be another "ho hum" production. But I have to say it looks very nice. Might have to rethink the current vehicle replacement plan for us and the kids. :yup:

LeighP

Wow, thats a heck of a nice looking vehicle...and exactly the right size for my wife's next car...... :)

deadguy

I owned a 12 compasd and went to a 15 GC and the quality difference was mind boggling..... I hope that they upped the quality, which it looks like they have, in this new model. The old one was a loud buzzy tin can of a vehicle. The wife is looking to get something smaller again so I might have to check this thing out. Any word on engines, or did I glaze over that?

Sent from my XT1096 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Very true. Problem here could be they cannibalize there own customer across the brand. I don't see how all three models can survive long term. Particularly the Cherokee/compass.

For the price point and those that want to get into a jeep, the compass will sell. It will be interesting to see what they do with the Cherokee now. It may be there are just that many CUV buyers out there to support this many variants.

Top Bottom